Size 6!

Options
In January I was a size 20. Yesterday's trip to the mall (and into the back of my closet) confirmed that I am now a size 6. Bonus points for being able to get my old size 4 jeans on AND zipped. Amazing :)

SW: 230 (01/10)
Height: 5'4"
CW: 149.4
GW: 135

Replies

• byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome. You have obviously worked really hard...enjoy your success and new life style.
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! That is Great!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's such great progress in only 10 months!!! My goal is to end up a size 6, I'm nearly able to fit into an 8 at the moment.
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow...so awesome!! What a great feeling. It's people like you here who inspire me so much. So happy for you!
  • Keisha604
    Keisha604 Posts: 126
    Options
    great job!
    I can't wait until I'm a size6!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fergie2154
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work and healthy eating.....
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Congrats!!!

I find it interesting how you are able to wear a size 6 now and squeeze into a size 4, and I'm actually a size bigger than you! Puts the whole muscle weighing more thing into perspective...
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Congrats!!!

I find it interesting how you are able to wear a size 6 now and squeeze into a size 4, and I'm actually a size bigger than you! Puts the whole muscle weighing more thing into perspective...

jenjabbour,

There is a good amount of muscle on me and I'm guessing that's why my number on the scale is higher than one would guess from looking at me. This is why I NEVER tell anyone my weight if they've not seen me (ie: in an audution setting) because my weight is deceptive.
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    In January I was a size 20. Yesterday's trip to the mall (and into the back of my closet) confirmed that I am now a size 6. Bonus points for being able to get my old size 4 jeans on AND zipped. Amazing :)

SW: 230 (01/10)
    Height: 5'4"
    CW: 149.4
    GW: 135

OMG That is brilliant!!

Please tell us how you've lost the weight?!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Way to go! I started in Jan and I'm only down 24 lbs... But I did see the size 6 this weekend too! :)
  • FitBy30_2014
    FitBy30_2014 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!.. I'm in an 18 right now and can't wait to be down to that size. Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crunchymommy
    crunchymommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! And amazing! (What's the deal? I only weight 3 pounds more than you and am 5' 5-1/2" and wear size 14. Oh well!) :0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!