Any snack idea's

Options
Does anyone have any good healthy snack idea's? it feels like I am eating the same things over and over and i really need to switch up. With 3 children and working full time its hard to find quick things I can eat on the go.

Replies

• hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My go to snack lately is an apple with a few almonds and pecans.
  • Squash97
    Options
    Apple dipped in peanut butter. Light string cheese. Fat Free BBQ pringles. Protien shake. Fruit smoothie. :)
  • traceysturn
    Options
    Light string cheese.
    Hummus & veggie sticks
    Hard boiled egg
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I just bought some Lentil Chips (odd I know) and I LOVE lentil chips and hummus
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    small portion of beans on toast! (one slice) its only around 150 calories ( if you have a small slice of bread)and fills you up like a meal!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    I love string cheese, almonds, rice cake with peanut butter and hummus with veggies! Yum your making me hungry! Hope this helps :happy:
  • sippy01
    sippy01 Posts: 20
    Options
    I love the Little Debbie 100 calorie Nutty Bars, the Jello sugar free chocolate pudding, and the vanilla too!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    The 100 cal packs are easy. I like a brown rice cake with PB, salsa or hummus; Laughing Cow light cheeses, Dannon light n Fit yogurt; Low Fat string cheese; Orville Reddenbachers Smart Pop 100 calorie popcorn in mini bags, celery and carrots with a hummus dip, almonds, apple or celery with PB - can you tell I have TONS of snacks :-)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yep i love rice cakes too, they help with my chocolate obsession...i have a bagel and an apple for my morning snack quite a bit...i like the "everything" bagel...or goat cheese with crackers...celery sticks with peanut butter (to make ants on a log just add raisins lol)...dried fruit and nuts (especially when i need to reach my caloric budget)
  • gnarlydorkette
    Options
    Kale chips!!!!

TOTALLY DELISH. (drooling) I want them now.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,015 Member
    Options
    I like to have popcorn, kettle corn, mini rice cakes, pretzles, yogurt, string cheese, skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, klondike slim bars, or some fruit
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    i love pringles baked wheat stix - 90 calories
    i love rice krispie squares - 90 calories
    watermelon is a must for me as well
    and POPCORN!! ( i do the 100 calorie bags)
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    * Triscuit with Weight Watcher's Cheese Spread
    * Low Sodium Rice Cakes (Yes, they are good and they do have a taste lol)
    * WASA Crisp Bread with cheese, sliced deli meat, tomatoes, lettace...anything u like on it
    * String Cheese (I eat Weight Watcher's)
    * Yogurt
    * Fruit
  • melsdonuts
    melsdonuts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I make ranch dip with greek yogurt and mayo. Add scallions, lemon zest and juice for aded flavor. Then cut up tons of veggies. Great high protein and creamy treat.