Mommy of 4 looking for encouragement ! :)

Options
Hey y'all I'm 24 a mom of 4. 3 boys ages 7,5,3 and 1 girl 4 months. I'm originally 140 lbs 5'6 size 6. But after my last child I was up to 213 I've been on a diet with no cheating and exercise sometimes when I have free time. It's been 3 months I've lost 37lbs which puts me at 175 right now and a size 10 I really want to lose the rest of the weight Badly I'm highly motivated and need to have help pushing myself sometimes I'm tired of not going to the beach the last 5 years just because the other females make me feel insecure about myself. If you have the same body type which seems to be that I weigh more then I look then help me out and FR me. Let me know what's helped what doesn't and lets motivate each other

Replies

• grabenson7
    Options
    i will ad you ahd give you some encouragemen etc ok.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    im a mum of four also and started young like you ( am now 40) but you must have your hands full!! Well done for finding the time, energy and motivation to start this journey and keep at it !!! you should be very proud of yourself.:drinker:
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! i'm also a mom of four. (boys aged 8,9,9,10) On my next bdy, i'll turn 32. I also carry my weight well. (or so I've been told) My highest weight was 275lbs, i'm now down to 230lbs. 50lbs lost is so close I can taste it! i'm going to celebrate with a case of beer :) i'm also really tired of taking my boys to the beach, but being too self conscious to undress. kudos to you for taking the time for yourself!!! your kids will benefit from your efforts too. you can add me, i'll defiantly support you :) keep it up mama!
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Encouragement and support is how we make it !
    Sent you a friend request.
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    im a mom of three, same height, weight goals etc. friend request sent.
  • Thor4017
    Options
    My wife is in the same boat. Small before kids. Plus she has no thyroid. She is 47 and i am 49. She had thyroid remove many years ago. She started the MFP back in Feb 2013 at 240ish pounds. She has stuck to this app religiously and is currently at 180. Even tho she wants to be 126 yesterday, we've come to realize that commitment, determination and time will get her where she wants to be. Having no thyroid does make it harder but not impossible. I'll see if i can get her on here to friend you to help keep you motivated. Just dont quit. Have a cheat day or 2 but get right back on the horse. Good Luck
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • tiffsabrsula
    Options
    Well thankyou for y'all's feedback a very encouraging group and its nice to know ur not alone and I have a few in the same boat as me and thanks for te requests I do need a cheat day in my future I haven't had pasta in 3 months its been calling my name! But after I do that it's back to business :)
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!