Seriously... AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! UGH

Options
Ok.. so I am trying to keep up witih my 64 oz of water a day.. BUT If i take ONE more freakin trip to the toilet I am going to rip it out of the floor and use it as a chair in front of me desk and just pee when needed!!!!

Does your body ever get use to all the water and adjust so your not in the bathroom every half hour?

Replies

• cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    yeah it does - 8 glasses is around 2 litres - i drink large amounts with meals - helps curb appetite also :)

your body will get used to it!
  • kimbertly
    kimbertly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    As you start to increase your exercise, your body will use more of it.

Look at it this way: You're peeing your weight away!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm with you... I feel like I am in the bathroom every 30 minutes.. I keep waiting for someone to ask me if I have stomach problems :wink:
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    This is great news! lol.. I am so miserable! And every time i need to go its like im DYING because my bladder is so full! nice to know that this wont last =] about how long until my body will get use to it?
  • nataliew834
    Options
    haha OMGness, i just started on this site and have been drinking gallons of water a day. I HAVE TO PEE all the time and its not like i need to go to the bathroom soon , its more like OMG i HAVEEEE TO PEE! lol
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ok.. so I am trying to keep up witih my 64 oz of water a day.. BUT If i take ONE more freakin trip to the toilet I am going to rip it out of the floor and use it as a chair in front of me desk and just pee when needed!!!!

Does your body ever get use to all the water and adjust so your not in the bathroom every half hour?

Yep. Generally, I have to go at least once per 20 ounce cup of water I drink at work. Sometimes twice, but no more than that.
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    This is great news! lol.. I am so miserable! And every time i need to go its like im DYING because my bladder is so full! nice to know that this wont last =] about how long until my body will get use to it?

It's been two months and I've almost quit wearing depends
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Well I've been doing this for 6+ months now, and I still pee at least every 45 mins or so...

So I'm going to say No my body still isn't used to it. And it's very annoying.
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    AW man.. Its only been about a week for me! And most days I am not keeping up with my water.. so its probably been less than a week.. ugh! lol
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Well I've been doing this for 6+ months now, and I still pee at least every 45 mins or so...

So I'm going to say No my body still isn't used to it. And it's very annoying.

same goes for me! I've got between 5-6 months & I keep waiting for someone to ask me if i'm ok cause i'm always in the bathroom!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I've heard that if you are completely hydrated you will need to pee every 30 minutes. So great job on drinking enough water!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have been a water drinker for years - and I still can't go but an hour before having to go again :-(
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I slosh when I walk and my pee is clear. Between filling my water bottle and pee'ing, I am rarely at my desk.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I slosh when I walk and my pee is clear. Between filling my water bottle and pee'ing, I am rarely at my desk.

i totally get the feeling!!!! i drink about 3 liters of water (and a 16.9 oz diet pepsi) while i am at work :) for me though it is a little bit of a mental thing and a slight avoidance tactic from doing paperwork! :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

i totally get the feeling!!!! i drink about 3 liters of water (and a 16.9 oz diet pepsi) while i am at work :) for me though it is a little bit of a mental thing and a slight avoidance tactic from doing paperwork! :)
    Did you just say it is psychosomatic for me? Gosh...I love my work!
  • sarahleelee
    sarahleelee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Working out hard helps. I must have drank 12-16 8oz glasses of water yesterday, but worked out for an 1hr 20 mins, and had a dehydration headache for a few hours.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I drink 80 oz a day. When I first started drinking a lot of water, I peed every 20 minutes. Yes, your bladder will adjust to the large amount of water. Also, don't chug down water, it'll go right through you.