One year later...106 pounds gone!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I needed a little motivation today, and your story is one to which I can really relate! =) You look amazing, and what's even more important, it's clear to me that you FEEL amazing. Congratulations on all of your successes!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You look like her (you 100+ lbs ago) younger sister! Excellent work. :)
  • michele_lynn
    michele_lynn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump!

Amazing work, you look spectacular and HAPPY!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a tremendous job you did Jen. You went from really overweight to REALLY ATTRACTIVE!!! Just an amazing job!!1

Basil
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    :drinker: awesome job, cheers to you!:smile:
  • abickford82
    Options
    Awesome work!! Just sneaked a peek at your profile, too -- I was born and raised in the Weirton (till I was 18, then moved to Pittsburgh, now live in the pacific northwest). So nice to see someone from my hometown area taking charge of their life. Congrats on your HUGE loss!!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your story!! I got teary a few time :)
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Oh bless you for this wonderful testimony! And bless your father for doing this with you! He's a treasure.
  • Lauraplane
    Lauraplane Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bump. I want to read this again later. :)
  • g_abian03
    g_abian03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..Job well done!Cheers to that.
  • KimberlyLenz
    KimberlyLenz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! What a difference one year has made for you. Thanks for sharing your story. It was very inspirational.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! I hope to be posting a similar thread sometime next year. :-)
  • tonimarlene
    tonimarlene Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this. Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope to share a similar story about myself next year :) Thank you for the inspiration!
  • coppers2002
    Options
    You look amazing, very inspirational :)
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

For any of you who are struggling with getting motivated or feeling discouraged...please don't give up. Rely on you MFP friends. Allow yourself to shed a tear or two and then wipe your eyes and lace up those shoes. If this lazy girl could transform into an athlete, so can YOU!

Yes, I did just shed some tears...your story was one I needed to hear this morning. You do look amazing, never give up!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What a great example you have set for your class! I wish there were more role models like you for kids to look up to in their school systems. Thanks for posting the pics. We love the inspiration!
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Looking lovely, well done :smile:
  • DiannainSeattle
    Options
    Way to go! I just started this journey (again), after seeing a picture of me with my 3 year old at the zoo. Wow....all I could think to myself, is "how did I get here?" I found your story VERY inspirational. Thanks for sharing....
  • pittsburghpamom
    pittsburghpamom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so healthy and happy. Truly amazing. Thanks for the inspiration and hope.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!