Accountability Buddy?

Options
I need someone to check in with at regular intervals to make sure I'm still on track--I'll do the same for you.

And then if I have veered off, I'll have to guiltily tell you I messed up and then you can slap me over email/kik.

Replies

• KickTheNovocaine
    Options
    Oh, thanks! Um, for some reason, the link doesn't work. It just directs me to the groups page.
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hey Kick.. I would love to slap you over email! ;) Just kidding.. well..not really! :tongue: Feel free to add me. I log daily and comment often.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I would also like to help - I also need the accountability - I find I start hard - then seem to dwindle off - right now I am doing a 30 day ab and squat challenge - was doing 30 day shred - but cant stand doing the same thing over and over - so right now going to 50 min fitness class on Mondays and Wednesday - on the off days I either do a video or treadmill - or at least get out for a 30 min walk - feel free to add me
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    bump, I also need a swift kick in the booty
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I have found a really great half marathon plan that incorporates the Nike Training Club App with it. I'm starting tonight, if anyone else wants it let me know and I'll send it to you. Who wants to me accountability partner?
  • peaky151
    peaky151 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would also love to help you. I need help myself. I am running hot right now!! I can honestly say I have to going strong for about a month now. Prior to that I injured one of my knees. After I started exercising, I re-injured it. Got it checked, it's fine just needs time and strengthening. So I am going really slow, but I can walk. So that is what I am doing. Need Accountablity bad!!!