Newby Girl

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Stephany, I am a 23 year old who has done many yo-yo diets hoping for a quick solution. I know in my head that it takes more than just a pill to lose weight, but I think we all hold on to a hope that maybe it will work and when I am skinny it will be easier to eat less! lol Well... I have definitely come to the realization that it takes SO much more to lose weight. However, I am struggling with the nutrition portion of my dieting more than anything... I somewhat struggle with the exercise, but I feel like I have more of a grasp on controlling that than I do my nutrition... I am hoping to gain knowledge on here by keeping track of my food so that I can see how my food is affecting me.

Thank you.

Replies

• jimjamjandles
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Stephany, I am a 23 year old who has done many yo-yo diets hoping for a quick solution. I know in my head that it takes more than just a pill to lose weight, but I think we all hold on to a hope that maybe it will work and when I am skinny it will be easier to eat less! lol Well... I have definitely come to the realization that it takes SO much more to lose weight. However, I am struggling with the nutrition portion of my dieting more than anything... I somewhat struggle with the exercise, but I feel like I have more of a grasp on controlling that than I do my nutrition... I am hoping to gain knowledge on here by keeping track of my food so that I can see how my food is affecting me.

Thank you.

Welcome Steph!
    I will add you as a friend!
    There are many support groups and plenty of people around the world who will offer you support/advise and motivation :)
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am new to the block too!!! My goal is to get healthy... And I hope that my logging what I eat I will be able to better target my problem areas... Welcome Stephany!