The Halloween Costume Thread!

Options
Mutant13
Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
What's everyone wearing for Halloween? Want to share some old costumes? Post this years one afterward? You're in the right place!

I've got three different events to chose between. Depending on which one I go to I'm planing on either creepy china doll/zombified Miley Cyrus or Jessica Rabbit. Can't wait to see everyone else's plans!

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Something slutty as hell... this is the first year I am actually fit and stuffs. :smokin:
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I really need some ideas... Not a lot of options for a 5'10 husky dude... I just end up being the fat version of what I hoped I'd be.
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    If I don't find a costume soon, I'm just reverting back to the good ol sheet ghost
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I will be Daenrys from Game of Thrones (complete with a dragon!) You may call me Khaleesi :tongue:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I really need some ideas... Not a lot of options for a 5'10 husky dude... I just end up being the fat version of what I hoped I'd be.

My brother is 6'2 and husky. He was Frankenstein's monster last year and he looked great.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I'm dressing as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

I wanted to be She Ra, but the costume is a little iffy in the employee Halloween party department. Maybe next year if I have a party other than a work party to go to :wink:
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I will be Daenrys from Game of Thrones (complete with a dragon!) You may call me Khaleesi :tongue:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tetymd_hoFA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dtetymd_hoFA

Michelle Phan has a really good make up tutorial for her. I did it on a friend and it was surprisingly easy
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options

My brother is 6'2 and husky. He was Frankenstein's monster last year and he looked great.

Totally what I did last year, went well. Year before that, Fat Doug Funny. Year before that, Fat Peter Pan. haha.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Ohhh.. And trick or treating with my kids I'm making Sonic, Shadow and Tails costumes. I'm Tails :smile:
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    I went as a punk last week to a party:
    tumblr_mu81jyjbFs1st3f7jo2_1280.jpg
    But idk what to be for actual Halloween.
  • Mutant13
    Options

Totally what I did last year, went well. Year before that, Fat Doug Funny. Year before that, Fat Peter Pan. haha.

Ha.
    You could just go in a full panda/penguin/bear suit. B!tches love those.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Hot for teacher look
    HotSchoolTeacher.jpg
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I don't dress up for halloween.. When you have kids and all your friends have kids it goes out the window...

I'm making my daughter a pinkie pie, and my son a spike costume from my little pony.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Seen this today

ivfsi0.jpg

Wanted to buy it but then remembered that we aren't going to a party or anything, we're taking our kids out and well I don't think me walking the streets with the kids as a slutty ladybug will be ok lol. Plus I don't think I'd really wear if I did have it.

But I'm thinking of wearing this

ezrjt2.jpg

With my glasses and maybe unbutton the top button and let some cleavage hang out a bit and be a hot librarian lol... Not sure else where I'll wear it, I bought it today but no idea where I'd wear it to.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'll go anywhere that I could wear it ( certainly not feeding horses or cleaning the duckhouse or haying), but I have a low-cut long black dress with angel sleeves, black crushed velvet, with a black witch's hat, black brocade lace-up corset bodice, black rhinestone spider bracelet, large tarantula belt buckle, and a stuffed plush tarantula hand puppet that clips to my shoulder. I've a long black wig. My hubby, who is bald, has a friar's costume.
  • comm1t_1984
    comm1t_1984 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

That's awesome!!! You need to post pics!
  • comm1t_1984
    comm1t_1984 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Seen this today

ivfsi0.jpg

Wanted to buy it but then remembered that we aren't going to a party or anything, we're taking our kids out and well I don't think me walking the streets with the kids as a slutty ladybug will be ok lol. Plus I don't think I'd really wear if I did have it.

But I'm thinking of wearing this

ezrjt2.jpg

With my glasses and maybe unbutton the top button and let some cleavage hang out a bit and be a hot librarian lol... Not sure else where I'll wear it, I bought it today but no idea where I'd wear it to.

Love the Hot librarian look!!!
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Halloween is always my favorite, but it seems like whenever I plan a costume, my plans get screwed up, haha.

I was considering being
    - Lita (ex-WWE Diva/Wrestler).

or

- Seth Rollins (mostly since I've got the blonde chunk, maybe I can be the female version of him.. haha.)

Other than that, I have no ideas. Plus I don't think I have the body to pull of being Lita, so.. doubt I'll even do anything.
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    I'm running a 5k in costume but what that will be I still haven't figured out. I'm thinking Wonder Woman with a blue tutu maybe.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    I'm running a 5k in costume but what that will be I still haven't figured out. I'm thinking Wonder Woman with a blue tutu maybe.

Naw that will be cute