Active, supportive friends needed.

Options
Hi guys, have been struggling to lose the last 10kgs.. Looking for active friends (open diaries would be great) to be my cheer squad! Willing to return the favour :)

Thanks,
S

Replies

• snowcoon
    Options
    Hi! I have an open diary :) Feel free to add me!
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    my diary is open as well ... feel free to add me
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Add me I am always on here and will try and help you out:) My Diary is open too
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    That could be me.
    On here daily, open diary, interact etc....

Only downside I think could be I am in the UK so time differences may be a snag!

Feel free to add if it isn't.....!
    Have a great weekend.
  • SpunkiMama
    SpunkiMama Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Always available for new friends, and partners in this journey!! Add me if you like :)
  • pinkpanther4fsu
    pinkpanther4fsu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Always willing to welcome new friends!! My diary is always open, feel free to take a look.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    I am member of the low-carb (keto) crew, so my open diary may seem a bit odd, but I'm always happy to make new friends and to cheer a teammate on. Have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to help keep me going... I believe mine is open if not I am willing to make it open(with help of somebody telling me how to)
  • Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My diary is an open book. Also chocked full of amazing advice about life love and the pursuit of happiness. :D add me if you dare
  • pkrpec
    pkrpec Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new today, how do I add friends? Sorry if this has been answered, I couldn't find it. I'm still trying to figure this all out. Anyone can feel free to add me too... I have no friends... LOL
  • pkrpec
    pkrpec Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    nvm... I think I figured it out. We will see.
  • lisakay0x
    lisakay0x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sup brah!

I'm also in zee market for new active, smart, committed, non-creepy friends! If this sounds like you, add me up!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm on mfp daily. ANYONE can feel free to add me. The more support the merrier!
  • fit_healthy92
    Options
    Thanks guys I've added you all! Anyone else please feel free to add me :)
  • Eaving1
    Eaving1 Posts: 40
    Options
    I have an open diary, feel free to add me :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

Feel free to add me! I'm an active daily user with an open diary who logs daily! :drinker:

Cheers

Blue!
  • Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow....didnt know until now that there were diaries! thats what I get for only using the phone app all this time! I hope you dont mind I add you as well!
  • Beanie008
    Beanie008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm active, log daily and provide lots of encouragement. Oh and open diary :) Feel free to send a FR!

Good luck - you got this.
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile, and my diaries open and add me if you want.