5 stone in 7 months!

Options
Hi Guys/girls

well i thought i would share my success with my fitness pal with u all. I started to use my fitness pal back in late feb this year, and i have logged in every day and logged every morsel of food and drink that has passed my lips since then. I was a starting weight of 18 stone 6 " and at 5 foot 2" looked like a whale!. my health was suffering, my asthma was getting worse and something was goin to give and that was ME. so i made a conscious effort that i needed to change things. my partner told me about my fitness pal. i must admit i was a bit dubious as i had tried all sorts of diets before and nothing worked, but i will try anything once. I must admit i found it easy to record all i eat and drunk and any exercise i have done and now 7 months later i am now 12 stone 12 pounds!!!!

I am so much lighter on my feet. I can power walk now for exercise and i have dropped 4 dress sizes!!

This is truly a life saver for me and i would like to say thank you to all involved in it

Replies

• Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and results. I too am a shortie at 5ft2.5 it's very inspiring to hear your story !
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Well done! You've done amazingly well! You deserve all the wonderful feelings it give you :flowerforyou:
  • teeseybabe
    teeseybabe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks x
  • teeseybabe
    Options
    thanks hun x
  • mommy_her3guys918
    Options
    Congrats! You are a great inspiration!
  • strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That is great...you have done fantastic. I have been at this for about 7 months myself and am only down 49 pounds. Thanks sharing your story :)
  • teeseybabe
    Options
    awww thanks, well any loss is a plus in my eyes so keep going hun!!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    That is great...you have done fantastic. I have been at this for about 7 months myself and am only down 49 pounds. Thanks sharing your story :)

weight loss depends on the amount u have to lose.
  • wilddavid
    wilddavid Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Have you tried to pickup a 5 year old lately? There is nothing "only" about 49 pounds :)
  • teeseybabe
    Options
    OMG Really

wow and i was carrying that on my body!!!!!!!

No more incentive than that to lose it

Thanks
  • teeseybabe
    Options
    I AM NOW ON 6 STONE LOSS!

Feel great and have taken up walking/power walking which has started to tone up the flabby bits lol

I am nearly there now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!