new girl in town!

Options
mg_89
mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
hey hey... looking to make some friends, receive a healthy kick in the *kitten*, and have a little fun along the way. I'm a Mama of two, also helping raise three more kiddos (Yes, I have lost my mind), and busy professional who has all the tools and resources able to do this, but needs to be held accountable and to commit to it every. single. day.

So.. hi :)

Looking forward to making some new pals and giving and receiving support.

Thanks!
Marci

Replies

• tjaidan
    Options
    Hey! This is awesome. I'm determined and you sound like you have a great head on your shoulders and a great attitude about getting fit.

I would like to add you. And hopefully you can give me a good luck every once and a while as well. I'm younger, and I'm a full-time student at wsu. So I understand being busy. We could help each other!
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    Options
    Just added you.
  • mg_89
    Options
    thanks! :)
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey marci, feel free to add me. I am a few years older, with two kids, busy professional as well, and have stuggled with my weight since my early 20s. I find the support on MFP is what keeps me accountable, and all that I ask of you is to provide the same level of support and hold me accountable, as I will try to do for you. If that aligns with your goals, then feel free to add me as well.

Cheers,
    Dave
  • mg_89
    Options
    thanks! will do!
  • xyz68x
    xyz68x Posts: 30
    Options
    You seem familiar ... do I know you?
  • mg_89
    Options
    hmmm... your profile is blank.. and no photo.. are you new here too? ;)