Anyone else almost there?

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm a year into my journey and to date I've lost 60lbs. I'd like to lose another 10lbs then I'll think about maintaining.

I was wondering if anyone else was close the end of their weightless mission that would like to add me for mutual support?

I log everyday (with the exception of last week when I had no Internet for a week and lost my 400+ days of continuous logging!!!) and I try to encourage my MFP friends as much as possible.

Anyone want to friend me?! Pretty please?

Xx

Replies

• ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Hi, sending you an add.

I have 14 pounds to go still. Have lost 32 pounds since starting mfp and12 the year before that for a total of 44. Somewhat sidelined due to a broken toe but should be at maintenance by march of next year at the latest. Then the real.work begins with maintaining it.

On here everyday and try to be an encouragement to everyone because losing weight and keeping it off is really hard to do.
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 14lbs to go after losing 98.5. feel free to add, I log on everyday so I'm here for support and motivation x
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've been almost there for 8 months, so what the heck? I need to do more and I don't want to, it's hard enough doing what I'm doing now, I'm maintaining after 28 pounds, but need 15 more gone.
  • tjaidan
    Options
    sending you an add.
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am almost to my goal. Probably another 10lbs or so but really starting to feel good with my body. I have lost more inches recently then seeing the scale move but still happy! I started on MFP back in March and so far have lost about 30lbs.
    I am on here every day and love the support I have from others who are on here daily. Best of luck towards your goal :drinker:
  • deb2799
    deb2799 Posts: 45
    Options
    Im getting close about 12-15 pounds left!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I'm six pounds from goal and currently 41 days into my latest plateau. I'll get there when I get there. Have lost 45 pounds over the past 13 months. Today marks my 390th day of continuous logging.

I'm just happy to be where I am and take it all one day/one meal at a time. Great job, everyone! Keep on keepin' on. :-)