My first cut!

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Thomas and i live in the southen part of Denmark

Im 25 years old and i just recently finished me education as a teacher in danish and sports

Im also a drummer in the danish rockband called Skullclub, and besides music, fitness and a healthy livestyle is one of my favorite ways to spend my free time.

Ive been working out/lifting weights for on and off 5 yeares.

I startet out being very overweight and i quickly lost 30 kg from mostly dieting and running. I became very very skinny and startet lifting weights to become more muscular. Since then ive gained arround 12 kg and after 6 months of bulk im now gonna start my first ever cut. Im very motivated to see how i look shredded. So i wanted to start this cut using myfitnesspal and to see what the fuzz is all about :)

If you wanna be my friend you can add me. Good luck to you all out there.

keep Punching

Love Thomas

Replies

• tjaidan
    Options
    Hey!

Im a girl, but im cutting right now too. So I know how hard it is.
    My cal intake for cutting has dropped to 1113 and hitting macros is a struggle sometimes because I just started.

Send me an add, if you think we can support each other. I know your a guy so our fitness goals are a tad different. But, the support is the same.

Good luck
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    Hey there :) Keep up the good work! And thx for the support! Il send you an add, its always nice to have some support eventhough our goals are diffrent. Btw, arent 1100 cals a day very very low even for a girl? Seems like a HUUGE cut in cals.

/Thomas
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    So... This is your second cut.
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    no not rly, i started loosing weight after being overweight. I understand a cut like its something you do after you gained weight by purpose by bulking.
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    No, it just means cutting weight, but it is a term generally implying you are training.

It comes from boxing and wrestling, and other weight class dependent sports.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Love your hair! Welcome!