I need some new friends!

Options
Hi all,

As of 12am, I am starting back after 2 days off. I'm realising that now, 3 months into this 'lifestyle' change, I've begun to slack with my logging and keeping to my 1,200 calories a day. (And yes - I'm a legitimate 1,200 calorie-a-day-er at 5'2 with a sedentary lifestyle lately).

Tomorrow I have organised meeting up with someone at the gym, and I'm hoping to do that 4-5 times a week. I'd really love to have some more friends to keep me on track and make me accountable. My plan is to re-open my diary so that I stop with the bad habit I have now of scrimping on proper meals so that I can fit in my once-daily chocolate habit.

I'm 25. I have about 5 more kg to lose and then I want to reassess as to whether I want to go lower than that. I currently weigh 61.5kg. I don't have any kids (yet) and suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome.

Please add me if you want to become friends and support each other!

Cheerio

Replies

• pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i'm on here almost every day, feel free to add me
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I am 28yrs old from IN. I also have no kids.
    I need some supporters as well. I am here everyday.

Erin
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm 26, but I do have a baby boy. I log on here everyday
  • omnomnomicon
    Options
    Friend request sent!

Anybody else can feel free to add me as well! I'm on daily, and very motivational :)
  • emlott88
    emlott88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yay for new friends - thanks so much guys! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

And anyone else who is keen, just send a request through :)