New here and looking for friends :-)

Options
Hi everyone!
My name is Heidi and I'm 26. I'm new to the site, but have been using the app to track food and look up cals.
i'm currently 183lb, 5ft 7in and hoping to get to 140lb. I've tried numerous different approaches to weight loss many times, but i just don't seem to have the motivation to stick it out.
Im hoping to find some friends on here to help motivate me, give advice and general friendly chit chat. And i'll be more than happy to help you out and motivate you too!

Add me!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• GrimmJKA
    Options
    You can add me I don't mind the extra motivation or the chit chat. We can reach our goals or even go beyond them.
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 26 too! I like to think I'm a supportive friend
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    Hi, Heidi! I am also new here! :) Congrats on your 4lbs lost. :) I also don't mind extra motivation or chit chat. :D If your on Tribesports (really awesome site and nice people) You can add me there also (Neonheartz444 or Sierra F) :D Have a nice day! :D
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I am 28yrs old. I am here everyday and I support all my friends on here.

Anyone can add me if you would like..
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm on all the time and try to support/motivate. Anyone can add me as well.
  • sumfun4us
    sumfun4us Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm fluctuating between 188-191 lbs right now and my goal weight is 140 lbs also. Feel free to add me. It would be nice to have friends to support and recieve encouragement from.
  • Thank you all for your support, i've added you all!! I think this is first time I have felt excited by weight loss!!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 26, have about the same amount to drop as you do too(just way shorter so the weights are different haha). And I LOVE to chitchat :bigsmile:
  • carolinayoga
    Options
    Hi my name is CArolina and been on this site for a couple months.... I have no friends on this site so got excited when I saw your post. I'm a 32 years old mother of twins who has been trying to loose weight for a looooong time. I think is good to have a ' diet buddy' to whom I can talk and exchange tips or ideas... Good luck!!!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi.
    I am also 5'7.
    SW also 183
    GW 140-143
    CW 152

However, I am not 26 anymore. :)

Add me as a friend if you would like. I am on week 8 of MFP. Activated account in 2009 but never used it.
    I enjoy general chit chat... and will cheer you on, answer any questions...whatever...
    I log in everyday. Not into exercise much just slowly losing by calorie reduction.
    I have dropped 5.4 lbs in the last 7 weeks. Not earth shattering, but hey ! I'm happy.
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    same stats but 36 years old.
    i sent you a friend request.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like!!! :drinker: I'm pretty friendly and active all the time! I'm 20 and lost 6kg!