I need someone to please help me through this journey

Options
Hi,
soooo, I just moved to a new area, states away from home. Im seeking for someone (even plural, people) to confide in through this process. I am 5'2 and 205 pounds (yuck). I'm trying to lose at least 80-90 pounds but everytime I start, I give up. I need motivation, someone going through the same or similar situation as me. We can keep eachother on track regarding exercise, eating (i often have urges to eat what im not supposed to) and even just emotional support. Big life changes are coming and I don't want to do this entirely alone. Tell me there's somebody out there to help me reach my goal! :)

Replies

• valerierackly74
    valerierackly74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i could try. add me
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me =]

My name's Hannah and I'm 24. I've been overweight my entire life, obese for most of it actually. I'm done about 100 lbs from my heaviest but I still have at least 30 lbs to go.

good luck!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm on the other side of the world to you, I know... but if you need motivation I can try to help :)
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too have been overweight/obese my whole life. All my childhood pics are me (chubby/rotund) next to a small thin child.. :grumble: sigh.
    I love the motivation and accountability I feel with my friends on MFP and love to see my newsfeed at the end of the day. I log daily and comment often! I'll try to help you in any way I can. Feel free to add me too! :smile:
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much in maint. But on daily and happy to encourage and support if you like. Feel free to add me
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to help you out. :)
  • MrsBingley
    Options
    I'm just starting too, but I managed to drop 10 lbs before starting here (high weight was ~ 200 lbs). The best advice I could give you so far, is that there will be hungry days...but it passes. Feel free to add. I have been, and plan to continue to be very active.
  • sophielouiseg
    Options
    Please add me, I am new to this just downloaded the app today ready for the start of my new life tomorrow, I already have lost some weight on my own but I am just going down hill again so I want to find some amazing people to help me and I help you :) x
  • gsnavley
    gsnavley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Greg. I just read your post. Don't give up. You can do it. Just keep your mind on track and you will succeed. Where are you living... Like what stae?

Greg
  • chaoticrunner
    chaoticrunner Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We're the same height, and just around the same weight. Please feel free to add me.
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    That was me, just moved states away from family and friends a month ago. Feel free to add me!
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to be supportive to all my friends & I post recipes and tricks that work for me :)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • saarahann
    Options
    You are all amazing, inspiring people! I hope to keep in touch with all of you through this ride. Who knows, maybe strong friendships could blossom! :)
  • FluffyKangaroo
    FluffyKangaroo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm sort of new and I'd be more than happy to help inspire and encourage you along the way! This journey is a hard one to take on alone so I'd love to be a friend :)
  • mattvarga82
    mattvarga82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I, too, am in a maintenance phase, but know what it feels like to go through this process. Feel free to add me as well! Love to help any way I can!!
  • Ashley_no_excuses
    Options
    I'm here with you! Moved from CT to California and this has been a real struggle so i completely understand. Add me if your looking for support! We can do this :)
  • saarahann
    Options
    :')
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've typically been on the heavier side for as long as I can remember. I'd love to motivate and in return be motivated :) Best wishes!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My name is Sarah, so that's something we have in common!! I'm on here often so feel free to add me. :D