One Night Stands

Options

Replies

• sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I had one in my 20's when I was a young military guy, I was in Dallas on vacation visiting my brother and met this girl. We had a FUN night and early morning:wink:

I was at my base 2 weeks later and ran into her, she was an officer, I was enlisted, the LOOK on her face was priceless, but she must have had fun, we met up off & on while we were stationed there but kept it very QUIET!
    Um...not a 1 night stand. You met up again later LOL
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I love the idea but I can't quite pull the trigger :(

Ha! I love the idea, but instead ALL I do is pull the trigger. By myself.

QFT
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    They have their place. Had one, early 20's... it was exactly what I needed. Good, fun, no strings attached sex. I still remember it so I must have been awesome.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    If you can handle it, then yes. :) If you can't - please no. :drinker:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    too many diseases and crazy chicks who want to get pregnant out there for that type of tomfoolery
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    too many diseases and crazy chicks who want to get pregnant out there for that type of tomfoolery

Yep, it's all fun and games till something turns green & drops off.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

Lol.
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Yay! I have had a couple...but only with men that I knew and ALWAYS with protection.
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    I think it would be quiet erotic and adventurous but it is up to the guy to make sure that it is FUN and SAFE.
    I think hooking up at a bar is the worst way to go; I would want to swing by a movie or a buffet/restaurant-better-than-denny's.
    Make it fun and end it fun. I have never had a one nighter and wouldn't even know how to go about procuring one (I imagine
    that either women make the first move or acknowledge the guy's position of 'let's blow this Popsicle stand and have some real
    fun!' <- coming from a bar scenario).
    Either way, condoms are a must though I personally think dental dams are silly (don't mean to advertise that...) and of course
    I think alcohol should have NO role in the whole shebang; a drink or two is fine but anything even remotely buzzed seems...
    'wrong' to me.

What is with all the carnal posts today? Ugh can't we just go back to the political anti-gun thread you had? LOL
    (MFP is very horny today!).
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    If you can handle it, then yes. :) If you can't - please no. :drinker:

This in spades....

Difference between 'love' making and a good 'F.'
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So I had a one night stand once...

The next morning, I found out he used my tooth brush. I got kind of upset about it...

He said to me "What's the big deal? we had sex with each other!"

My reply "yeah I wanted to use the tooth brush again though..."
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    So I had a one night stand once...

The next morning, I found out he used my tooth brush. I got kind of upset about it...

He said to me "What's the big deal? we had sex with each other!"

My reply "yeah I wanted to use the tooth brush again though..."

Sounds like an A-hole....

Did you have fun - did he take care of you? Any regrets? -sorry if being to personal; I'm genuinely curious - if I could go back in time ten years I wouldn't be so prudish and try to live it up instead of being a loner with my nose in my books/studies.
  • Clameater
    Clameater Posts: 317
    Options
    I'd rather not do ONS, but I'll take whatever I can get so YES, anybody interested?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I think it would be quiet erotic and adventurous but it is up to the guy to make sure that it is FUN and SAFE.
    I think hooking up at a bar is the worst way to go; I would want to swing by a movie or a buffet/restaurant-better-than-denny's.
    Make it fun and end it fun. I have never had a one nighter and wouldn't even know how to go about procuring one (I imagine
    that either women make the first move or acknowledge the guy's position of 'let's blow this Popsicle stand and have some real
    fun!' <- coming from a bar scenario).
    Either way, condoms are a must though I personally think dental dams are silly (don't mean to advertise that...) and of course
    I think alcohol should have NO role in the whole shebang; a drink or two is fine but anything even remotely buzzed seems...
    'wrong' to me.

What is with all the carnal posts today? Ugh can't we just go back to the political anti-gun thread you had? LOL
    (MFP is very horny today!).

If a man ever said to me "let's blow this Popsicle stand and go have some real fun". You could guarantee he'd be going home alone.
  • greyoutside
    Options
    Nay.

Takes a few sessions at least to figure out if all the parts fit together, and see if she's kinky enough but not too kinky.

this guy
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Standing can reduce your risk of heart disease so sure.

love that answer! lol
  • sleffingwell
    Options
    :wink:
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    It's nice having nsa sex
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Yay. Any takers?
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    As long as you both realize that's what's happening, more power to you.