Options
Well I have been a member for about 4 months and I've never posted any messages but I read them all the time. I want to just say thanks to everyone for the support even through you didn't know you were giving me support your were. I wasn't using the site everyday but know I am. This is such a great tracking system. I have about 25 pounds that i would like to lose and man is it hard but with the support I think I can do it.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Replies

• dlong
    dlong Posts: 3
    Options
    Well I have been a member for about 4 months and I've never posted any messages but I read them all the time. I want to just say thanks to everyone for the support even through you didn't know you were giving me support your were. I wasn't using the site everyday but know I am. This is such a great tracking system. I have about 25 pounds that i would like to lose and man is it hard but with the support I think I can do it.

Thanks everyone!!!!!!
  • poncerjd
    poncerjd Posts: 23
    Options
    So much better with the buddy system. :smile:
  • jalin1
    jalin1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm not a new member been a member for nearly a year and when i first came across this website i found it to be very helpful,I've lost 32 lbs. so far since i've joined the program I am also a member of Curves and between the program and Curves my total weight loss is 54lbs. i make sure to tell everyone i come in contact with about my fitness pal it has helped me tremendously.I am very thankful for whoever created this website.:flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm new too this week:tongue:

I'm glad you joined & much success to you:flowerforyou:
  • sassytml81
    Options
    Hellooo :) Welcome buddy. :drinker:
  • Jezika
    Jezika Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies and the new posters!
    Good luck with your goals!!
  • dlong
    dlong Posts: 3
    Options
    WOW:happy: I was a member at curves. Of course like everything else I decided other things were more important then taking care of me. But know I'm back on the right track. Well keep of the good job.
  • sueanncamp
    Options
    I just joined last week, and found the first week harder than I thought, but I have told lots of people at work about the site so I have people to talk with about watching what I eat. This week I think I have gotten the hang ot reading labels and counting. Yesterday I was ONE calorie over my goal, so my daughter told me "Well, just go take a walk..." and I did, for 25 minutes and suddenly I was UNDER goal enough to have a ice cream fudge bar snack!

Writing down what I eat keeps me honest about what I am trying to do.

I really appreciate this site.