Finally Refocused

Options
Hey everyone!

My name's Jared. I've actually actively used MFP for a little over a year now but due to some personal problems, I ended up deleting my account. My old username was: NotThatEZ

I'm in the Air Force and finally leaving England after 4 long years. Very very happy to be moving to North Las Vegas! With this big change in my life, I'd like to set my focus on making a physical change in me as well. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired :P I want to be healthy and stay healthy instead of going on yo-yo diets.

I'm a big fan of body weight exercises and I love to run. Would be thrilled to meet more people that share my passion. I have an open diary, share feedback and love to joke around and have fun while going through this journey. Help me and I'll help you!

Just shoot me an add, you won't regret it ;)

Replies

• theredfro
    theredfro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oh the envy and jealousy that runs through me - moving to America you lucky b.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Add me if you like.
  • MrsDarkness75
    Options
    Same here tired of these yo-yo diets as well loose 30 gain 50 ugh ! Finally focus and have a bigger goal which has me going harder than I ever was. None the less add me
  • Never2EZ
    Options
    Lol... theredfro. Don't get me wrong, I liked some parts of being in England. Like the cheap travel around Europe :P
  • Never2EZ
    Options
    Bump for different timezone! :D
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm in the Army. Have fun with your new post in N Vegas!
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Welcome Back... I too just got back to MFP. Re focused and feeling pumped....Lets Do This!!