What's your favorite?

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
I have been reading all the recipes you all post from Hungry-Girl so I checked out the website and ordered the book!!!! I TRIPLE love this book! It's a must have for ANYONE trying to make healthier decisions!!!!

What is your MOST favorite recipe from the book/website that you have tried?

Replies

• Losing_It
    Options
    I have been reading all the recipes you all post from Hungry-Girl so I checked out the website and ordered the book!!!! I TRIPLE love this book! It's a must have for ANYONE trying to make healthier decisions!!!!

What is your MOST favorite recipe from the book/website that you have tried?
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    By far, the butternut squash fries. My boyfriend has the metabolism of a race horse and eats whatever he wants and stays toned- it sucks for me. So needless to say he isn't into healthy food when were trying to cook dinner. He loved the fries and he will actually suggest we make them. They are so yummy and 65 calories-awoo hoo!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Alright , alright, I have been hearing all about this Hungry Girl lately...I am going to go check this puppy out.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    so far i have stuck with the eggs benechic.....I am addicted
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    I didn't know there was such a site!! :wink: I would check this out to get meal ideals

• Losing_It
    Options
    I didn't know there was such a site!! :wink: I would check this out to get meal ideals

It's awesome...I've found some many helpful websites since joining MFP!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'll get back to this once I have the book with me.. I have all the recipes that I've tried bookmarked:bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    By far, the butternut squash fries. My boyfriend has the metabolism of a race horse and eats whatever he wants and stays toned- it sucks for me. So needless to say he isn't into healthy food when were trying to cook dinner. He loved the fries and he will actually suggest we make them. They are so yummy and 65 calories-awoo hoo!

I looked this up yesterday and was going to make this for dinner, I go to the grocery store after work...on butternut squash. :angry: I was bummed out. I am going to try another grocery store after work and hopefully be trying these out tonight.
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Butternut Squash Fries and the Cheese Enchilda are two that I make all the time. The Lasagna recipe using eggplant is really good too.