Half my size literally

Options
2»

Replies

• kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I'm starting in the same place...I can only hope that I get to be half my size...haven't been there in about 20 years!!!!!
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! That's got to be a great feeling
  • Wol5894
    Wol5894 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well done you! I started at a UK size 30 and am now down to 22/24 (I can JUST get into a 22 but a 24 is a better fit just now) and it's a great feeling to be able to get a wider variety of clothes as I get smaller - I'm sure you know what I mean!

Having said that, I have kept ONE pair of each of my trousers from each stage, not because I have any intention of going up again (yes, famous last words) but because I visually want to see how far I have come. When I get to where I want to be (and note I say "when" - not "if" - and that's a change of attitude on my part already), I am going to lay them all out, one on top of another and take lots of pictures!

But no, really, well done you - you must be SO pleased and proud! :happy:
  • TBates14
    TBates14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So awesome, keep up the good work!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!! Keep it up!!!!!
  • ocragal
    ocragal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic accomplishment!!!! WTG!!! Keep up the great work!
  • BreakfastSunFitness
    Options
    Tis is something to be proud of. Losing weight takes a lot of mental strength and preserverence!
  • kiplyn22
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your support and congratulations and good luck to everyone on their own journey.
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Awesome....congrats!
  • saracantthink
    saracantthink Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! I can't wait until I hit that point!!!!
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Hooray! That is a super fantastic accomplishment. That moment -- will drive you toward your end goal. Be proud. This is fantastic!
  • SherbAliciouS
    SherbAliciouS Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO!!! Great Job!! I'm trying to do the same, you've renewed my spirit! Congratulations to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!