Long time user, first time poster.

Options
Hi everyone. I've lost (and kept off!) 40 pounds since I started here about a year ago. I hit a plateau last spring though and I've been stuck ever since. It's not that my program stopped working; I just haven't been able to stick with my program the way I did for the first six months. I *have* kept off the weight I lost, so I've got that going for me. I really really really want to lose another 40 though, and I don't know how to get back on track. I've started exercising more (up to an hour a day now—I don't just want to be trim, I want to crush my enemies and hear the lamentations of their men) so hopefully that will help, but man, my eating is off the charts some days. Doesn't help that I live in a big city with tons of delivery services!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, introduce myself and vent a bit. :)

-d

Replies

• candycrush12
    Options
    having the same problem, have started over today and will just keep going. Take one day at a time. Good luck
  • AmurLeopard
    AmurLeopard Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've used this on and off for a while but never joined in with the forums or really focused long enough to help myself properly. Starting over again today too. The first part is always the hardest, all the best to everyone and hang on in there.
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Please take a look at my profile. Maybe it will help you get re-started. You can PM me with any questions. Good luck.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am at a plateau as well. I have lost about 40, and would love to lose about another 15. But I just can't. I am actually going to try the 24 day challenge, not because I don't think it can be done myself.... but I feel that I need a regimented program that I have invested in to keep me on track. I just can't stay committed on my own....

Feel free to add me as a friend.... we can beat this plateau together!!