New person

Options
Hello all,
New guy here... horrifyingly underweight according to the BMI... using this place to help me gain weight because I really need to in order to be healthy and all...

Replies

• ncwife2010
    Options
    Good luck. I am new here too myself. Just joined tonight. So dont feel like the only looking through the frosty window at every inside by the fireplace drinking hot cocoa lol.
  • InsanlyIrene
    Options
    Welcome :) I joined last month so fairly new myself, good luck on your journey.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find so much support and help here you will soon feel at home xxx
  • njripley
    Options
    Welcome. I joined 6 days ago, I'm mainly using the site to monitor how many calories I eat. The majority of the food we eat as a family is homemade so I've found the add a recipe function excellent for working out how many calories a serving has, also once saved in there you don't have to go through adding it again. I find it strange that people are always trying to loose weight but it is just as difficult for someone such as yourself, one of my colleagues at work has a low BMI and is trying to gain weight healthly. Anyway if you come across any predjudice I'm on your side.

Nicola
  • PuppyBandit
    Options
    Hi and good luck =) I"m new here but find it's very easy to use the food tracker. I don't see why it wouldn't work for gaining as well.
  • nmayh
    nmayh Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! One thing I really like about this place so far is that it really opens up my eyes to just what exactly is in all that i'm eating, really helps me to keep eating the healthier and homemade stuff