I can finally see a difference :)

Options
Well, I weighed myself tonight and I'm down another 4 lbs...that's 34 total and I'm ecstatic! I know, progress is slow and may not be entirely noticeable as of yet, but I am doing it properly and couldn't be happier!! Thank you to my husband, most of all for all of his love and support even when I was heavier. To him, I've always been beautiful <3 Good luck to everyone and may you have the same success!

downsized_1012001542-2.jpg

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Well done, glad you are now seeing the reward for your efforts.

I am so looking forward to when I can really see my difference. noticing it a little the last few days but not enough difference for a downsize in clothes.

Oh WOW girl. Just looked at your pics, there is a very definite difference. If you're only just seeing it then I think youre being way too hard on yourself. There is a huge difference from what I can see, you were beautiful bigger but even more so with a little more definition to your face.
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference, your looking great, keep up the good work.
  • InsanlyIrene
    Options
    Good luck and so glad to hear you're happy with what you're seeing :)
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Fantastic xxx
  • sessaleigh
    Options
    that's amazing!!!!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You look fab :happy:
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations! Truly inspirational! :-)
  • TiffanyLaPlante
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! I still have 10 lbs to my halfway mark but I'm almost there and I have the confidence now, unlike years in the past, to say I know I can do it!
  • Soapbox
    Soapbox Posts: 38
    Options
    wow you look great
  • TiffanyLaPlante
    Options
    Thank you, Soapbox, and good luck on the rest of your progress!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    You're beautful Great job!
  • Soapbox
    Soapbox Posts: 38
    Options
    Thank you, Soapbox, and good luck on the rest of your progress!!!! :flowerforyou:

thanks, i think my last 30 lbs will be all dieting with working out, not just working out. Im stoked though
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference in your face! I lost weight in my face and neck first.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!