I am newbie =)

Options
Well for starters, I am Kourtney.I am 20 and from Indiana. I am here because I want to better myself. I am insecure in my own skin. And for once, I would love to look in the mirror and feel beautiful, to me. I am with a great guy who is constantly telling me that he thinks I a beautiful just how I am now, but I am to the point that I really just want to look in the mirror and be able to see what he sees. Its just that self satisfaction factor I am after. I think the ultimate reward will to be able to have that feeling of I did it. This is me. I am beautiful. I start my journey today and I think it was be amazing to watch my progress. However, I will need some support. I can always use a friend lol :)

Replies

• ncwife2010
    Options
    Any feedback, tips, or help will be greatly appreciated
  • InsanlyIrene
    Options
    Welcome :) My tip to you, check out the Beachbody organisation, you're young and there for it's easier to loose weight then when you're over 30. Furthermore, stay away from the "bad" food. No processed foods and such. Try to eat as clean as you can, so lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, no fattening things.

Drink your water (at least 8 glasses per day), if you need any help or support just add me as a friend ;)
  • ncwife2010
    Options
    I still havent even really figured out all aspects of the site yet...what is this beachbody?? And thanks for the open arms.
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find so much support here xxx
  • InsanlyIrene
    Options
    Beachbody is the biggest Fitness company in the USA and Canada and they provide amazing workout programs and meal plans. Check them out at www.beachbody.com