• Possible_Infinity
    Possible_Infinity Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

You took back your Youth!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Did I say AWESOME!!!!!!! Keep up the great journey...your cuties are looking up to their mommy!!!!.
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You've come so very far! Congratulations, and keep up the good work. :)
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great can't wait til I get to that 100 pound mark.
  • kelliejopling
    kelliejopling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing! A inspiration to all! I constantly beat myself up over the 40 lbs I need to shed but I am learning that motivation and being positive are the keys to success so with that I continue along my journey and hope that soon I will be able to share my story as well. I have also realized that it took some time to put on these extra pounds and it will take some time to get them off. Thank you for sharing your story and keep up the good work!!!
    Blessings,
    Kellie
  • kelliejopling
    kelliejopling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing! A inspiration to all! I constantly beat myself up over the 40 lbs I need to shed but I am learning that motivation and being positive are the keys to success so with that I continue along my journey and hope that soon I will be able to share my story as well. I have also realized that it took some time to put on these extra pounds and it will take some time to get them off. Thank you for sharing your story and keep up the good work!!!
    Blessings,
    Kellie
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.

I just want to mention that I love how happy and engaged in life with your family you were before losing the weight. It's great to see.
  • Minx675
    Minx675 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! You look amazing! :drinker:
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    The transformation is incredible! But you have such a cute smile in the before pics... why so serious? You can let loose a little now... don't worry, be happy! :happy:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
  • watchursize
    watchursize Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing:)
  • ladonna8992
    ladonna8992 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!:smile:
  • Jacl01
    Jacl01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! You look great and are an inspiration to others! Keep up the awesome work and you will lose that last 60lbs in no time :)
  • minniemanion83
    minniemanion83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing and you look wonderful!!! I saw that you started doing the 30 day shred (at your own pace). That is what I am doing as well. I am starting her, but at my own pace. You've got this last 60 pounds!! Way to go!!!
  • shines3353
    Options
    fabulous job girl ....u keep going...am motivated
  • VanessaRecker
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! You're looking great!!!!
  • VanessaRecker
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! You're looking great!!!!
  • battybecks
    battybecks Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely incredible and you look amazing! You're an inspiration! :)
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I remember joining this site in February and looking at the posts in this community, particularly the ones of people that lost in the triple digits, and I couldn't wait for that to be me. Now that I'm here, I am so happy to hear people refer to my story as motivational, because truly if I can do it ANYONE can do it, and anything that helps people is a-okay in my book. So, thanks again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!