Replies

• fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Thank angex :-) xx
  • russellbrand69
    russellbrand69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nice one, irishscarlett - you look great (fellow Paddy here, I'm in Dublin!).
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!! You have awesome legs!!! lol. Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    thanks guys :-) I guess being 5'10.5 ment I didn't look too overweight (or technically i wasn't) but feel so much better now :)
  • Becca_Smith1552
    Options
    You're stunning.. great job & congrats! :smile:
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    thank you becca :-) :flowerforyou: (love the profiler :) )
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT - very well done!!
  • fitnessn00bie
    fitnessn00bie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! well done!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your success (both physical and life). You look amazing in your new dress, and love the heels :) Keep on enjoying life!
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Hottie alert!!!!! WOW!!! I must say, you have absolutely killer legs!!!!
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    wow..thank you everyone :-) I'm gonna go all red now, blushing so much :) x
  • danprin1
    danprin1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! But in your post u mentioned that you have a couple of pounds to go...why? You are really skinny now! Why more pounds to lose? I don't know....
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    You look awesome!! But in your post u mentioned that you have a couple of pounds to go...why? You are really skinny now! Why more pounds to lose? I don't know....

aw , that is to get to a weight that was medically recommended to me. I'm happy enough where I am, but want to prove to myself I can get there with hard work and perseverance. But thank you :-) x
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful in both sets of pictures. Congradts on beging healthier though and your new degree!
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    thank you pacman :)x
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    You look amazing!! And I love your shoes, nude pumps are the best :D Awesome work.

I agree, you look great and I love your shoes in that last pic!!!

haha thanks ladies :-) they're may fav shoes (and a bargain at 10 euro :D )
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Love the shoes and the rest of you.
  • MrsJGatsby
    MrsJGatsby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!

I'm in my final year in Mary I and am working hard on losing the weight for this time next year when I graduate so I totally get where you're coming from. :happy: (I know it's not just about that one day but it helps to have a goal)

Enjoy the day and be proud of all you achieved. :smile:
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    Options
    Thanks guys! MrsJGatsby, thank you! I'll be glad to leave Mary I for good this time around..but I'll miss the people. Best of luck in finishing your course! what are you studying? any lectures in R310? that bloody staircase had me killed :P x
  • MrsJGatsby
    MrsJGatsby Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! MrsJGatsby, thank you! I'll be glad to leave Mary I for good this time around..but I'll miss the people. Best of luck in finishing your course! what are you studying? any lectures in R310? that bloody staircase had me killed :P x

BA in English and Media. Had lectures in 310 two years ago but have been lucky enough to be Tara based last & this year. It's a good way to exercise though!! You look amazing in the photos, you must be so proud. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!