Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2, my goal weight is 115. I started at 230, now I'm currently at 169 lbs. I really worked my butt off during the summer. I have definition in my back and shoulders. My legs are starting to get toned. My core is another story lol. It's definately shrinking, but still has a long way to go, but hey it will get there! Good luck everyone with your goals!
  • FitnessKris44
    Options
    5'1 - 125pounds
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    At 5'1" doc wants me to shoot for 130.... I want me to shoot for 120 :bigsmile: I figure anything lower than docs "aim" is bonus :bigsmile:
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I started out at 347 lbs, 5'1.5". If my current BF% is correct and I can maintain my lean mass as I reduce, then I'd be 20% BF at 150 lbs. Of course, it's not a given that I can, but I'm doing loads of strength training and OCDing my macros to maximize my chances. But my goal is a BF%, not a number.
  • gluteusassimus
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and my goal weight is anywhere between 125-120. If I feel up to it, the lowest I will go is 110, but I mainly aiming for 120. I start off at 164 in January, and I'm only down to 151. The progress is slow, but at least it is staying off!
  • asmylie80
    asmylie80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 1. I hold most of my weight in my thighs. So I'm a short bottom heavy girl... Look out I can knock you over like a little bowling ball.
    I am shooting for 125 (currently 139) In my adult life I have been as low as 129. I liked the way I felt then. I would like to feel good. That's the ultimate goal!
    I noticed that we have less to loose so the pounds don't come off as fast. I have been loosing 1 pound every 10-15 days. I haven't been too strict either. Beer and chicken wings are still in my diet... Exercising if not once then twice a day (I count walking the dog as exercise... we walk fast. I'm happy with this pace.
  • essaylight
    Options
    I am just starting today! 5'0 and 158lbs. Too much weight in my belly shows that food .quality. is a major issue with me. I am cutting out all of the heavy fats I can (without overdoing it and getting the f$&@-its.)

Would love to connect with anyone with similar goals! I don't have any friends on here yet, and I'm not sure how much networking people do. My community is sooo anti-diet, so I feel a little alone here. Support, friends and connections welcome!!!!
  • essaylight
    Options
    oh! and my goal weight is 125. I was 138 for years and always a little bummed. I rode my bike cross-country and looked great after, but waaaay over consumed calories, got inactive, and up to 170. Now at 158, ready for a lifestyle change, and 125 sounds like a sweet spot to land.
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    5'1", and my goal weight is 100. I started out at 157 in december 2012. I've pretty much still been at 110-114 for about 2 months now, though. I may start working out more, and lifting to get more toned though, and get to 106-110. I'm more looking at how my body looks and feels, rather on weight.
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    hello fellow 5ft ladies =)

I always thought 5ft is a good heigh for women.

I'm 5ft3 and I want to be 70kg or lower =D I'm quite heavy now but im on the right track =D
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    honestly?? i think i'd be happy and can maintain a healthy lifestyle if i can get down to 140. my starting goal though is 220 ( no knee/back pain), then the next is 185 (more energy)
  • appifanie
    appifanie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 and currently 148ish (I keep going back and forth between 147.8 and 150.4). I was 123 before I got pregnant (my baby is almost 7. whoops) and I got up to 170-something while pregnant. 2 years ago I was down to 133 but I stopped working out and I'd quit gluten (I'm not allergic but I'm "sensitive") but restarted it. My goal is my pre-preg weight so 120.
  • Marjurie7
    Options
    100 lbs is my goal ... I'm at 105 now. Lost 10lbs the last 11weeks. I eat clean and don't limit my diet except for the junk foods and processed foods. I eat my macro... my brown rice two times a day, my lean meats, and fruits.and veggies. No more soda, only water and green tea. I am also on round 1, week 11 of p90x :) I am 34 and a I have two kids and also a full time student.
  • natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    5'2, my current weight is 140-144 and my goal weight is like 116. So far in a month, I've gone from 146 to this fluctuating 140-144 weight =\ my initial goal in August was to get to 131 but end of October. But that ain't happening unless I get some serious illness! One side plus point of tracking my food is that whenever I have bowel or mood problems, I can just check out my previous days dairy to see what I've been eating and if that affects me (if fried chicken does what I think it does to my bowels...) :((

We should totally have a group for the shorter ladies since our weightloss tends to be the less spectacular slow and steady type!
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 & my current weight is 123.4lbs.
    my highest weight was 167.4
    my goal weight is 120lbs as of right now but when I first started my goal was 130lbs.
  • zumbachika
    zumbachika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 my highest weight was 277 my current weight now is 262 my goal weight is around 160 ish im curvy i love my curves just want to accentuate them im bottom heavy so most my weight is my butt,hips and thighs :happy: :tongue: :wink:
  • Purpleblush
    Purpleblush Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 heighest weight 249 current weight 238 my goal weight is 150
  • megbee617
    megbee617 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11". My highest weight was 210lbs, goal weight is 135lbs. But I suppose that can change once I know what I look like when I start to really lose. Currently 188lbs, so I've lost about 20lbs.
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal weight would be 140 I started at 241, but I would like to eventually get down to 125...and I'm 4'11 :)
  • tonyajohn
    Options
    5'0" and my goal weight is 110 - 115 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!