All friends/people are welcome to add me!

Options
Hey! I am looking for some motivational people. Any age! Any size! I am 20 yrs old, a junior in college. Last year I used this site and lost 42 pounds. However with stress and nursing school I went away and wished I didn't let my weight come back on! :( I am now 5'6'' at 220lbs. The heaviest I have ever been. I met my boyfriend 3 years ago and was only 170 pounds and I miss him picking me up and swinging me around! Haha! My ultimate goal is 140 pounds! I have been a victim of bullying since I was atleast 10 years old because of my weight. I won't starve myself or get into a eating disorder because I know I am a fighter and just need to watch what I eat in moderation and exercise. I am now looking for any friends to help me motivate and for me to motivate you along our journeys! Send me requests! :D

Replies

• karlakk
    karlakk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow nurse! Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends with the same goals :)
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Heather.... I am married, 40 yrs old, live in MN, have 2 kids (9 & 14). I've been on my journey since January and having a decent go of it. Weight loss has slowed dramatically since May but that's partially because I'm allowing myself more treats and have started weight training. I am in it for the long haul and am logged on everyday. I will send you a friend request :)
  • joannadalina
    joannadalina Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi --

Request sent :)
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    In