My first Figure competition...I DID IT! (pics)

Options

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good for you, OP! I know that was a lot of work, and that's awesome you hung in there. What an achievement!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Wowzers, you look awesome!

When did you start/how long have you been working towards this?

I started training on my own in January and with a Trainer who gave me an actual diet to follow in May. Did my first Bikini Comp on Aug 24th...placed 8th of 12, not so good. They told me I was too lean and cut and that I'd be better suited for Figure. So I pulled myself up by my BIG GIRL PANTIES and busted *kitten* for another month and competed on Sept 28th in the Figure division. Placed 2nd in Novice and 5th in Over 30! My next shows are on Oct 26 and Nov 16th. I will then take the off season time to add some size and muscle before starting competitions in 2014! This time I'll be competing in the OVER 40, WHOA!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Omigosh! Congratulations! I think you're going to be my fitspiration for the week! >3<

Awe shucks, thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Most ppl don't understand that you don't walk around looking like pics 3 & 4 all the time. Even once you relax, your muscles soften a bit & you're spray tanned & oiled up to emphasize your muscle tone. You look amazing!! Way to go. BTW I think your legs are great now, they're not too bulky & u still look hot in heels!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Most ppl don't understand that you don't walk around looking like pics 3 & 4 all the time. Even once you relax, your muscles soften a bit & you're spray tanned & oiled up to emphasize your muscle tone. You look amazing!! Way to go. BTW I think your legs are great now, they're not too bulky & u still look hot in heels!!

OMG...thank you about the legs :bigsmile:

and YES, you are SOOOOOO correct with everything you said. I just did my show one week ago and already don't look as lean and cut as I did on show day. It's so true that the spray tan and oil mist really do A LOT to accentuate the muscles on stage. Plus we all "pump up" before going out on stage so our muscles are SWOLE! LOL Not to mention the crazy diet manipulation that is done those final 4 days. Oh and the water intake is cut in 1/2 the day before and down to maybe 6 oz on the day of just before day show! it's EXTREME....hence the reason we don't walk around looking like that 24/7.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Congrats.

A lot of hard work it looks like paid off.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Congrats.

A lot of hard work it looks like paid off.

Thanks, it did! Placed 2nd in Novice :)
    Going for another show in 3 weeks!!
  • YouMadBro8281
    Options
    Great job, I know as far as diet wise what a kick in the cojones it is to stick with it, you look incredible. Incredible determination and effort it definitely shows.
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Beautiful beginning to end!! Congratulations on setting a goal for yourself and achieving it!!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your goal. I can only imagine the hard work and dedication that you have to have to get your body to look like that at competition. Great job! You look amazing!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i like pic number 2 best, from a lesbian point of view. LOL. but congrats you worked your a** off and it shows :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    i like pic number 2 best, from a lesbian point of view. LOL. but congrats you worked your a** off and it shows :)

LOL, thanks. But as stated before, it's not about which way I look best. Because I love myself any which way I look!! It's about the dedication, determination, will power, and follow through for me!

Obviously I don't walk around looking like pic 3 OR 4 on a normal daily basis. That's only for show time.
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Way to stick with it and achieve your goal!

Both of the trainers I have worked with have competed, so I am aware of the hard work, dedication and effort needed to get to the stage!

I look forward to reading more about your journey.

Wishing you continued success!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Congrats! Way to stick with it and achieve your goal!

Both of the trainers I have worked with have competed, so I am aware of the hard work, dedication and effort needed to get to the stage!

I look forward to reading more about your journey.

Wishing you continued success!

Thanks so much, I really enjoy writing about my adventures in comp training and my silliness in between! Hope you enjoy reading it.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    This is a remarkable transformation. Congratulations!
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Since just May? That's crazy impressive!
  • allylbrown
    Options
    Holy crap amazing!!!!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options

Going for another show in 3 weeks!!

Well good luck with that one also. :drinker: :drinker:
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Since just May? That's crazy impressive!

Thank you, I've always worked out and weight trained, just not "seriously". So I had a foundation laying underneath the "fat" layers. May was when I started working with a trainer specifically for competitions!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!