Need friends and support

Options
Hello! My name is Susan. I am married with 3 children. I have been struggling with my weight for many years. I was skin and bones in high school. I packed on the weight after my children and never thought I would get like this. I have been on diets and lose some and then gain it back. I am at my heaviest and I am ready to get serious and do something about it. I really hope to make some friends on here and I need a lot of support and advice. I give up so easily and I don't want to give up this time. Look forward to getting to know you all and helping each other through this journey.

Replies

• anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Send me a request too. I lost a ton of weight on here 3 years ago and then life hit me hard. This year in particular has been devastating with the death of my sister and my mom being put into a nursing home. Eating right just hasn't been a priority.

But all that changes tomorrow when I hope to re-begin logging. This site is great and the support here is phenomenal. People still nudge me to get back here and I love them for it.

Welcome. :)
  • AlexiCristina
    AlexiCristina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I log in almost daily. Losing weight isn't easy and more often than not you'll feel like giving up, especially in the beginning. I've struggled with weight since I was a little girl and I finally have some control now. It takes time and lots of mistakes. Don't give up! It gets better. When you notice the changes in your body, mood and energy level you won't want to stop. Don't be ashamed of messing up, just take responsibility and pick yourself up. You have friends here. Good luck!