Cathe Workouts

Options
Anyone here doing Cathe Crossfire or Afterburn? Are you entering your workouts on your daily log? How is it counted? Love her workouts. Being 68 some of the moves are a little challenging, but I'm modifying as needed.

Replies

• Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I don't have either of those - well, actually, I own the whole low impact series but haven't gotten around do tackling Afterburn yet... Anyway, I have been doing Athletic Training from the Low Impact Series - I wear a HRM to track my calories burned and enter the actual caolries under Circuit Training. I burn around 400 cals doing Athletic Training.

I am so curious about Crossfire. At my age (50), I'm over doing high impact cardio. The description of Crossfire makes it seem high impact. How bad is it? Can you modify?
  • gma8903
    gma8903 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love both the Crossfire and Afterburn workouts. I'm 68 so I understand what you're saying about the high impact cardio. Believe it or not, I'm not dying when I finish. LOL! I'm tired, but it's a good tired. There are a few moves that I have altered slightly. I figure I'll work on them a little at a time until I'm able to do them correctly. The gal I'm working out with is in her 40's. I think we both do pretty well. It's definitely a good feeling when we finish. I don't know if there is a youtube video of crossfire, but if there is you should look at it and see if you think it's too intense. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. let me know what you think. :)