Starting over.....AGAIN!!

Options
zee_baybee
zee_baybee Posts: 38
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Good Morning Fitness Pal,

I have been away for far too long. This used to be my safe haven. I would come here and unload about all the pressure to eat crap and how I overcame and ultimately how I would loose the weight.

I remember when I was active on the site and holding myself accountable, the weight melted off!

Then I got confident. Started to enjoy the weightloss and slipped back.......hard.

Went on a fast food binge. Ate what I wanted when I wanted and ballooned up to almost 300 POUNDS!

Now I am on HBP medicine and my doctor is telling me the only way to get off the medicine is to loose the weight.

MyFitness Pal family, please help me change my life once and for all. I appreciate all the support. You can send me request, I accept all that want to join.

Thanks so much,

Zee

Replies

• Adrenaline78
    Options
    You can count on us! Good Luck to you!!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Post your before and "I want to be' pictures on your bathroom wall. get a food scale (amazing how much a difference this makes). Exercise everyday. Even a 20 minute walk is enough to start with. Log everything. Don't lie to yourself. Find the food that you love to eat, so when you lose the weight, you continue to eat them.
  • zee_baybee
    Options
    That's a good idea. I think the being honest is that hardest part but in reality, I only cheat myself. I have to remember that.

Thanks!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm back too - as of tomorrow.

This site is great. I take full accountability for regaining my weight. I want it back off so back here I get!

Anyone who wants support and is willing to support me in return, add me. :)
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started again myself so I understand. You can do this especially because you've done it before:flowerforyou:
  • 820Resa
    820Resa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat! I started at 220 and got down to 130 from January to September 2010 and as of last month, when I finally got on a scale again for the first time in ages, and saw it hit 175 I knew it was time to get back in the groove and start logging and paying attention again. The silver lining to starting again is that we know we can do it and it will happen if we stick to it because we've done it before. Then lesson we need to learn this time is that it won't magically stay like that, we have to keep working and paying attention in order to remain fit and healthy. Add me if you'd like, I log daily!
  • relishyourwit
    Options
    I'm starting back as well. It's so easy to slip back into old habits and thought patterns. But hey, if this were easy, we all would have reached our goals by now.

Looking forward to another fresh start and sticking with it this time.

Cheers to success!
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I start over - everyday. We've all been there. Everyday is a new beginning you can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • LBeezy0716
    Options
    Girl....I feel you!! I start back as of tomorrow....so you know that means I gotta eat some ice cream or something tonight! lol :laugh: kidding. I'll be alright. But it truly is that mentality before "starting over" again that you just gotta go for that last horrible meal. Not sure why that is, but whatevs. You got my support girl! You've done it before so you can definitely do it again. Train hard and eat clean! You got this! :smile:
  • zee_baybee
    Options
    I know ALL about that last meal. It's like your going to your death and you want to eat one last really good (and really bad :laugh: ) meal.

Thanks for the encouragement!
This discussion has been closed.