28 pounds down! motivate me and I'll motivate you!

Options
I'm Kylie!
I'm not new to MFP but I do need a kick in the butt!
I figured adding some highly motivated friends would help!
Lets be friends :)

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... Married, dad of two soon to be three... Down 189.1 in 15 months and anyone is welcome to add me.
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Would love to help motivate you. I am getting back on track and also need motivation. The holidays are coming and we need to look our best.
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am always willing to help motivate and support everyone. I can always use more friends and support to keep me gojng! Friend request sent!
  • Lunastar3
    Lunastar3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm down 34 lbs and I would like to have more friends so we can help motivate each other. I have 5 friends and only 2 that are active. I couldn't keep up with to many. I still have another 45 lbs to go and need some more support too. Please add me too if you wouldn't mind. :-)
  • Enoughofthefluff
    Enoughofthefluff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also am not new to MFP, but I am back, and I need as many friends as possible to help me along my way! January to May last year I was 1000% dedicated to this site and myself. I lost the 24lbs that I needed to, and when I hit my goal, I technically gave up. Since last September I have gained back 15 lbs. So as of today, I am back at it! I am so excited because I know that MFP works and Santa is going to give me a new body for Christmas!! (With my help obviously! lol) I am at 162.5 and my goal is 145. I would love to motivate you and support you along your journey! Good luck! :)
  • ArchRanger10
    Options
    I'm 18 years old, and i want to get some abs for myself. I need some friends to help me be accurate and steady with mfp. I want to feel good about my body when i go out in public and for myself. Friends are welcome. You could say that i'm skinny fat. FYI
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love to be your friend.