Accountability buddy

Options
So I am having a hard time juggling everything that I need to in life right now and my focus on diet and exercise always seems to be the thing to go first when it is the MOST important thing I should be doing for myself! I think having a buddy to hold me accountable daily will help me. Either via email, text or something!!!

Is anybody interested?!?!?!? Thanks!!!

xoxo
Heather

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    sure :) message me!
  • MardellD
    Options
    I need accountablity buddies too so feel free to add me!
  • lmbihn
    lmbihn Posts: 18
    Options
    I am going through the same thing so if you kick my butt!! lol I will kick yours
    :happy: :smile:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm in desperate need of one! messege me. this goes for anyone else thats interested. I thought about texts..but to some people their phone #'s are private.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Sent requests to everyone here.
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I don't mind being buddies with anyone! In the beginning of my journey I sure could have used one. I am doing pretty good now but every now and again have days that I really have to talk myself into working out and might just need that buddy to keep me going. Any of you feel free to message/invite me.
  • ksnurse25
    ksnurse25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My current buddies list is very quiet and I enjoy having the supportive messages to keep me going. Anyone who wants to add me, add me!!!!!!!!!
  • eyoreblu
    Options
    Please, please add me too. I have just started and need all the help I can get, especially about exercise!!!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    I need buddies too!!! Feel free to add me...I also am having problems juggling all that needs to be done these days. I need a kick in the butt :laugh:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Im also new to the site. I joined on Oct 1st and would love to have more MFP buddies. So please add me if you need/want support on MFP.

Have a Healthy Day! :flowerforyou:
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I definately need some more accountability, it is just to easy to say I will do extra workouts tomorrow. Anyone who wants to can add me
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!! I can use all the support and motivation I can get!!!!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I can use all the help I can get... Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Nano911
    Nano911 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I need some help too.
  • ginastnly
    Options
    Always can use a new buddy and support. Feel free to add me. i am struggle with the exercise myself. i have been trying to join some of the challenges some people put out and it has helped a bit.
  • rensmom
    rensmom Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can always use another buddy to report back to also:-)
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I started on this site earlier in the year and just used it for about a month. I have been using it everyday though since Labor Day. I log on daily (multiple times). Feel free to add me as well!
  • michelle4173
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I can also use all the help I can get! :-)
  • wildgift
    wildgift Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

I just started a contest with a work colleague just to get me motivated, (safely losing 1 pound per week weigh in 22/12), but maintaining that motivation is the hardest thing for me. It would be great if there are people available to slackers like me to keep me in check/motivated. Granted I am in France. Still, seeing posts of encouragement will be helpful. Cheers all. Lisa

height 180cms (5'11")
    currently 103.6 kgs (228lbs)
    goal 79 kg (175lbs)
  • erbs
    erbs Posts: 12
    Options
    Im restarting my weight-loss journey and woud love to have someone to keep me motivated and hold me accountable. Anyone interested please add me or message me! :) I would love to help motivate you as well!!