Newbie here!

Options
Alright..... *shuffles papers*

My name is Autumn... I am new here. Been doing this for a week now. I have to say that I already have results!

I am striving to provide a better life for my boys, myself and my soon to be husband and I had to start somewhere. I have a picture of the wedding dress that I want to fit into and nothing will stop me from getting there.

*Do I sit down now or keep talking...?*

Well I know that this is going to be hard work and I have been through heck and back already with my weight problems. I am looking at trying to loose 100+ pounds and I want to do it by June. The amount of weight to loose is not negotiable, but I think I can do it by June. *keeping fingers crossed*

I have been writing a blog to keep myself accountable for everything and by all means feel free to follow me and help it be some inspiration to you also! http://evolvinglifetime.blogspot.com/

I hope to meet some nice people!!!!

* Sits down and passes gavel *

Replies

• Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me....always looking for new friends on this journey
  • missydawn1973
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! I say it's easier to stay motivated giving yourself small goals to reach, I know you have an over all weight loss plan but set small goals as well to help keep you motivated when you reach those goals, sometimes the end goal seem so far away!!

Im a fitness/wellness coach, if you need anything message me on here or if you have a FB account look me up Dawn Mills Brickey I am more than glad to help you anyway I can! GL to you!
  • kp130
    kp130 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request so we can catch up. I need accountability help too don't we all!
  • Ayane101
    Ayane101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate everything. I am very headstrong about this. And ultimately I want to loose 2 pounds a week ( on average ) that way I can stay on track. In this I am changing the way the house eats, what we eat and some of our daily activities. Slow and steady I am changing our lifestyle as a whole.

My fiance needs it more than I do - but we don't do anything alone and if he is going to be all sexy and skinny then SO AM I ^_^