New to this

Options
Hello I am a 51 yrs old and need of lot of weight loss no children at home so i am a empty Nester as they say a friend of mine turn me on to this site and i am hoping to lose at least 50 pounds for know it seems to be going good until at night time that when i lose it all does any one else have this problem or have any suggestions

Replies

• PamelaHoneyHuggy
    PamelaHoneyHuggy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is a great web-site. Lots of great people on here. You can do it just start! Soon you will be loving it... :) Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • djohnson30
    Options
    Try haviing some apples or Carrots in a visual place... I put mine right next to the fridge...it is an easy grab. I Like sweets right after I eat so i grab a low fat yogert...
  • digitalyssa
    digitalyssa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Try adding the food that you want to eat to your food log before you actually eat it. That way you know how many calories that item will cost you. It's a great deterrent. I have the phone app and I usually have a computer nearby, so now I'm addicted to keeping track now. Pretty soon you will just know if it's good or not.

If you can't help it, instead of giving in or holding back, have a portion or half of what you want. That way it doesn't feel like you are depriving yourself of a treat.

Good Luck!
  • chic243
    chic243 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have the same issue.whats been helping me is a lot of water about 7PM or so...........Couldn't lose much before but have seen the results the past 2 weeks since I started with the H2O. Good Luck!