Support please!

Options
Hi Everyone my name is Julie !! I just joined MFP and am looking for folks to help keep me motivated and focused. I am 44 yrs old and live in SC with my husband, We don't have children together but I have a wonderful 8 yr old step son. Folks this girl needs all the help she can get...:happy:

Replies

• dukebluern
    dukebluern Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie! I'm 53 years old, live in NC, with my dog....:laugh:

I need motivation also! And accountability~
  • jooles48
    Options
    Awsome! Thanks so much!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie, I am 46. I have been using MFP for 3 months. I just met my goal of 20 pounds this past weekend. I plan to keep logging so I can keep it off. I'd be happy to lend support. Friend me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Friend me if you like. I'm 44, mother of one girl, in Peterborough, Ontario.
  • Traineight
    Traineight Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie! 43 yr old single gal in Cleveland. Struggling to get fit and lose about 20 lbs. Although I'd be ok with 15. What am i saying... I'd be ecstatic with 15!

Looking to find like minded friends to go through this journey together and provide support to one another. Count me in!
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie. I live in the UK. I'm 50 next week and I've been on MFP since January 2012....I'm staying :flowerforyou:

btw I'm the old crock on the left in the green, the other lady is one of my dancing friends.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    HI! :flowerforyou:

I'm a 38 year old mother with almost grown up kids.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I will be a grandmother next month!

Iv'e struggled with weight all my years. I have hypothyroidism that is controled by medication. I have done weight watchers twice with success both times. I just log what I eat and make good choices MOST of the time. Iv'e gained about 7 pounds that I'd like to lose (from eating crappy).

I love to lift.:love: I have done NROL4W several times and stronglifts once. Today I start Jamie Easons' Live Fit.

My diary is open and I try to log as much as possible.

Anyone please add me! :bigsmile:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew... 44 tomorrow, married, dad of two soon to be three (inducing on Wednesday)... Down 189.1 in 15 months... Plan to log for the next 50 years... Anyone is welcome to add me. I comment all the time and my diary is open to friends.
  • determined2run
    determined2run Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Julie, I just started on here too so add me if you like :smile:
  • trickymax22
    Options
    I sent you a request!! Lets support each other!!
  • trickymax22
    Options
    I obviously need to learn how to post, haha:)

Anyways, feel free to add me and let's all do this!!
  • izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great to see you making a step towards a better life and better health. Always willing to support other on this journey. Friend invite sent.