Friends!

Options
So this might be my 20th time trying MFP but I'm definitely going through with it this time. Just started up again and would love some friends for motivation which I'm sure would help :) along with my healthy living goal I am going to train to run a 5k for any charity to keep me motivated. Woo hope this works.

Replies

• KoolKatJack93
    Options
    This is my 1,500 time! ha! Can't keep score but feel free to add me :)
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP ...love your enthusiasm ...I'm sure it will work for you this time around ... :smile:
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    As long as you have no preference on hot or not feel free to add me lol
  • antofr
    antofr Posts: 2
    Options
    You all are so nice thanks for the encouragement and I hope you all well on your goals!
  • yellowmirror
    Options
    prob my 20th time too! I've added you.. ps love the pic :) reminds me of someone! haha
  • kissyfurr3
    kissyfurr3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Practice makes perfect, which is why I keepcoming back too!
  • micahbriscoe1
    micahbriscoe1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will be your weight loss buddy. I am totally focused on loosing 30 lbs before one of my husbands college buddy's wedding in the Bahamas in June. I need motivation bad, especially in the workout department. I use to be a workout fanatic and even competed in fitness competitions, so I guess I burned myself out. i have become so lazy after having two kids, it disgust me how lazy I can be. So lets motivate each other. whats your goals?
  • izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Always willing to help other stay motivated. Seems many have lost that ability to help others and only look out for theirselves. Friend request sent.

Anyone else looking for motivation or help staying on track add me.