Ideal Protein

Options
Tonight I took the plunge and will be starting Ideal Protein late next week. Looking for some friends on a similar path.

Replies

• bosschick84
    Options
    Hello i just started Ideal Protein today and i would love for someone to take this journey with me:smile:
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing my first week.
  • bosschick84
    Options
    Hey Jipples how do you like being on Ideal Protein, I started on Saturday.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hasn't been bad at all. The thing is being prepared, and focused.

How are you handling it so far?
  • dianehockeymom
    Options
    I started the beginning of August. I am down 19 pounds so far. I have had a couple of slow weeks, but hope to see a bigger loss these next few weeks.
  • litltlestar
    litltlestar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm on Ideal Protein and have never had such success before!

I love trying new recipes and it has really kept me on track.

Check out my blog for some recipe ideas.
  • Hundley3
    Hundley3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting tomorrow. I did it last year and lost 35 pounds. I've kept most of it off and am ready to lose more.
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bump! I started Ideal Protein 3 weeks ago and I've lost almost 13 lbs and almost 13 inches. 6lbs my first week! It's evening out now and the weight loss is slower but that's good, in my opinion. I feel so much better already. I don't like some of the food they offer but thank goodness there's a variety.

I generally do a shake in the morning, bar for a morning snack, protein and veggies for lunch, another IP product for my afternoon snack, and then protein and veggies for dinner. I have WAY more energy now than I did before as I'm not overloaded with sugars all the time. Love this program, and I love not really ever feeling hungry.
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    How much is Ideal Protein? Where do you find information on it at? I looked online and there aren't any providers around me.