Slow Journey, Down 35lbs

Options
PHr34k0wt
PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
With 15lbs left to my Goal after chipping away at losing weight since 2011, I'm finally thinking I'm a bit of a success!
I started in March 2011, after stepping on the scale and saying hello to 180lbs, More than my regular 140lbs, That was i used to.
Since 2011, it's been very slow going and half assed some weeks, all in other weeks, But I've managed to step on the scale at 143 this morning, bringing me just OH SO CLOSE!
So, I posted a picture of me in 2011 vs. today as my display.
I'm 5'6" and aiming for 130lbs :) Thanks for reading!

Replies

• GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Definite success! And you look fantastic at 143 :-)
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I am reading your post and it is me! I have been on this journey since 2011 as well when I tipped the scale at 174 lbs. I am currently 138-139. My lowest was 134. Would like to lose a couple more lbs. but more importantly.....get toned.
    I, too, am 5'6" and aiming for 130 lbs. :o) Good luck!
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    go girl!!!
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    I am truly happy for you. AS far as I am concerned you have already reached your goal of becoming a better and healthier you! kudos to you
  • PHr34k0wt
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's so nice to have other's for support!
    @squeeks70 Awesome! I love finding people with almost the same stats! Can I add you?
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration to me! :) I've come to the conclusion that I'm just a super duper slow loser (but fast gainer!) and my road feels like it's creeping. So, it's nice to see someone else who creeped, too, but is having success! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    congrats! for doing it the slow and steady wins way!
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself ! Slow and steady wins the race.
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. :smile:
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Just awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PHr34k0wt
    Options
    They say that the weight you take the longest to get off will stay off, I don't know that's true, but with this slow rate I sure wish!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!