Support and Accountability

Options
Hi All!!

I have recently lost 30 pounds (and maintained) and am very excited and feeling wonderful with my success but I recently have felt and been in a funk. So today I pledged to get back to my healthy eating habits. I have made an unwritten contract to myself (like I would my best friend, because I am my own best friend and why would you let your best friend down) that I will not fall back into my unhealthy ways. I have also pledged to my co-worker since she too is very health concise and can keep my on my toes. I am very excited to feel like I did when all the weight first came off.

I have pledged to work out twice a week, as well, because unfortunately, that is all I can since I recently went back to school to get to my master's. I think that too has been deflating but I can only do what I can handle.

Anyways, just needing some extra support to get me back on track and have that motivation after my 14 hour day today of working. (Oh, and I'm working a full time job while going back to school, I think I'm crazy some days. And I've only just begun school, AHHHHH!)

Hugs,
Krystle

Replies

• spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congrats on recommitting! I just finished a graduate degree while working full time, and it is tough. Keep your health as your number one priority, even if it means taking fewer credits. Good luck!
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    no you are not crazy. you are just a woman who have big dreams.
    good luck on going back to school and.... working full time.
    the workout time you plan to do is already a good thing since a lot ofperson would not even consider that.
    i know i was one of those people when i was still in school (and working only half-time!!!) ,
    now i see it is important to find time to workout as it does help with stress and thus feeling way better after.