80 lbs lost with pics.. meaning to post this for a while!

191011121315»

Replies

• eabrose
    eabrose Posts: 1
    You have done wonderful. You are an encouragement to some of us that need to keep working.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,319 Member
    You're my inspiration! I'm currently 221 and headed in your direction. You should be so proud of yourself! You look amazing!!
  • WOOOOOOW...................You look amazing, great pictures! Great weight loss, good for you!!!
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Good lord, that's incredible. You look Amazing! I hope you savor your hard earned success!
  • You are an inspiration!!!
  • Briszler75
    Briszler75 Posts: 88 Member
    Wow! You can really see the difference in your face! So pretty!:-D
  • Amazing and inspiring!
  • you're gorgeous in all the pictures, but your accomplishment is truly amazing. any words of wisdom for the rest of us hapless souls? :)
  • khmccreedy
    khmccreedy Posts: 1 Member
    I'm SO happy for you! Your story is very inspiring and just what I needed this morning... way to go, girl!!!
  • Congrats! just joined the site you look wonderful and I'm sure you are proud of yourself! I'm middleaged short and "round" can't wait to be able to share results also
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 275 Member
    Thats great
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Unreal. You look slammin! I'm seriously jealous of your abs. Nice work! :love:
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    :love: YOU DID IT!!!!! GREAT WORK!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!