Looking for friends CUTTING

Options
thomasebdrup
thomasebdrup Posts: 15
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello everyone!

Im looking for friends to share the cutting experience in here :)

My name is Thomas and i live in the southen part of Denmark

Im 25 years old and i just recently finished me education as a teacher in danish and sports

Im also a drummer in the danish rockband called Skullclub, and besides music, fitness and a healthy livestyle is one of my favorite ways to spend my free time.

Ive been working out/lifting weights for on and off 5 yeares.

I startet out being very overweight and i quickly lost 30 kg from mostly dieting and running. I became very very skinny and startet lifting weights to become more muscular. Since then ive gained arround 12 kg and after 6 months of bulk im now gonna start my first ever cut. Im very motivated to see how i look shredded. So i wanted to start this cut using myfitnesspal and to see what the fuzz is all about :)

If you wanna be my friend you can add me. Good luck to you all out there.

keep Punching

Love Thomas

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hi Thomas,

Do tell...just what is cutting?
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    Hi Thomas,

Do tell...just what is cutting?

cutting = loosing weight :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Oh!

Didn't know that. Good luck! :smile:
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Cutting as in losing weight overall, or trying to get more definition in your muscles?
  • Habeeebs
    Options
    That's what I'm currently doing...Best of luck to you my man

Just keep exercising, make sure you're in a caloric deficit, and above all else don't quit once you start shrinking. Psychologically most people begin cutting and then stop because they feel smaller/less muscular...Just keep going until you reach your goal.

Cheers from Texas
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Here I was thinking this was going to be a self harm thread. Pleasantly surprised.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm actually working on the opposite end right now, my very first bulk :) Good luck with your cut, I'll be doing the same come spring.
  • lisakay0x
    lisakay0x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SNIP SNIP MOTHERF*CKER
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I'm actually working on the opposite end right now, my very first bulk :) Good luck with your cut, I'll be doing the same come spring.
    Good luck :) I just finished my very first bulk. It was weird to be trying to put weight on, but was quite enjoyable when I got used to it :)
  • Sandigesha
    Sandigesha Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Cutting as in losing weight overall, or trying to get more definition in your muscles?

I think he is trying to get toned.
  • cmerun4
    cmerun4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That was exactly my thought! LOL...only it's not funny. Also happy it's not about self injury!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options

I think he is trying to get toned.
    kek. not sure if srs.
  • mfarmer88
    mfarmer88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Here I was thinking this was going to be a self harm thread. Pleasantly surprised.

Me too!
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    j
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    j
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    Oh!

Didn't know that. Good luck! :smile:

Thank you very much! And good luck to you too!
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    j
  • thomasebdrup
    Options

Id say both. I want to get more definition in my body after bulking and gaining weight. And to do so i need to drop in weight by loosing arround 4 kg. of fat.
  • thomasebdrup
    Options
    That's what I'm currently doing...Best of luck to you my man

Just keep exercising, make sure you're in a caloric deficit, and above all else don't quit once you start shrinking. Psychologically most people begin cutting and then stop because they feel smaller/less muscular...Just keep going until you reach your goal.

Cheers from Texas

Thanks for the tip brother! I have it the same way also when bulking, when i gain weight i start feeling oversized and fat and have a hard time keeping the calorie deposit. So i guess i will start feeling the same way going down also. Im just gonna stick to my macroes and the mirrror image will hopefully show me getting my abs shredded :)
  • thomasebdrup
    Options

In what way? Im sorry but i dont understand? :)
This discussion has been closed.