Extreme Diet Plan that can lose almost 10 pounds for 2 Weeks

Options
I badly need to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks and it really frustrate me how can i manage this diet, i dont have time for workout because of my studies and same time i also have work. Is there any diet plan that can lose weight with no exercise?

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Pick a better goal. That is neither realistic nor healthy, and especially so for someone with only 17 lbs to lose. At your weight, 1/2 lb per week is a healthy, reasonable goal.

Plenty of people have lost weight only watching their food, but your best results (in the mirror and health wise) are going to include workouts. You have to make time.
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    10 pounds...two weeks...no exercise....sure but only if you cut off one limb. This is a nonsense post! You didn't put 10 pounds on in two weeks, so it won't come off in two weeks. A sensible diet, exercise and calorie deficit will help you on your weight loss journey.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    No one "needs" to lose ten pounds in two weeks.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Go ALL protein NO CARBS and you should be able to lose like 5 pounds in 2 weeks!! NO bread no pasta no potatoes or rice no fruit no milk!!

Meat
    Eggs
    cheddar cheese
    bacon
    fish

All baked broiled or boiled

can use mayo mustard and olive oil

Good luck!!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Go ALL protein NO CARBS and you should be able to lose like 5 pounds in 2 weeks!! NO bread no pasta no potatoes or rice no fruit no milk!!

Meat
    Eggs
    cheddar cheese
    bacon
    fish

All baked broiled or boiled

can use mayo mustard and olive oil

Good luck!!

No. Unless you plan to eat that way for the rest of your life, whatever weight you lose will come right back and then some. Get a reasonable plan that you can live with and stop issuing ultimatums to yourself.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I badly need to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks and it really frustrate me how can i manage this diet, i dont have time for workout because of my studies and same time i also have work. Is there any diet plan that can lose weight with no exercise?

This sounds like the goal of a professional boxer or wrestler trying to make his/her weight class. Your health is more important than your two week objective
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    good advice, rallengr! :flowerforyou:
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Wake up early, go to the gym at 6am before doing all your things.. All I read is wa wa wa I need to lose weight but it has to be fast, and it has to be easy as I have no time whatsoever...

Make time. Wake up at 5am and go for a run at 6, if you are like me, you can be back to your place and get ready for work at the same hour as if you had been sleeping in.

You won't lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, but you're not going to lose 10 pounds in 3 months either if you are only going for the easy road... Make a change and keep it :drinker: it worth it
  • mrleebeachbum
    Options
    1200 cal pr day
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You can lose weight with no exercise following MFP's calorie deficit, but it will NOT happen in 2 weeks and it WON'T be at a rate of 5 lbs a week. If you eat at a calorie deficit and strictly adhere to your diet plan, you can lose weight without ever exercising (at a rate of about 1 lb a week or so).

However, without exercise, you may not like the way your body looks when you reach your goal weight. Exercise strengthens your muscles and those muscles make a leaner body look more attractive.

Start today, find a short workout you can do first thing in the morning. Go for a 15-20 minute run or do a short dvd workout (Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is a great one, only 25 minutes). I don't know anyone that can't find 30 extra minutes in their day when they really prioritize. Spend less time texting and being on Facebook, multitask like a mad woman and make the extra time in your day.

Also, start counting your calories and eating at a deficit. You may not be 10 lbs lighter in 2 weeks, but you will feel better about yourself and project a lot more confidence in the way you carry yourself. Best wishes on the road to a happier healthier new you!
  • foxygoesfast
    Options
    Get lost in the woods and contract giardiasis from the ditch water you drink to survive.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    1200 cal pr day

No.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

Wake up early, go to the gym at 6am before doing all your things.. All I read is wa wa wa I need to lose weight but it has to be fast, and it has to be easy as I have no time whatsoever...
    :sad:

Oh yes. This very much. :drinker:
  • AlainaSantiago
    Options
    No Salt AT ALL...only drink water & eat fruits & vegetables for breakfast, snacks, and dinner its kinda like a detox too, to get all the bad toxins out of your body by only eating natural foods instead of processed....
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    What happens if you don't lose ten pounds in two weeks? Will you be fired from your job? Will your firstborn child be sacrificed?
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I find it very ironical that your profile tagline is 'healthy living'.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    No Salt AT ALL...only drink water & eat fruits & vegetables for breakfast, snacks, and dinner its kinda like a detox too, to get all the bad toxins out of your body by only eating natural foods instead of processed....

No.

OP, you've been given good advice already. A better, more reasonable goal. Like another said, you didn't gain it in 2 weeks, it won't come off in 2 weeks. Any "extreme" diet plan you're thinking of, aka crash dieting, will teach you nothing, and you'll gain any weight you lost right back. It's better to go slowly and healthily. Get your head out of the fads and into a deficit.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Are you even going to tell us why you need to lose it in 2 weeks? You'd lose that in 2 weeks if you started your new lifestyle today and weighed 400lbs but not as you are! It's ridiculous. Lose 2 in 2 weeks and that's great progress!
  • BEEUK
    BEEUK Posts: 113
    Options

It is possible. Is it healthy and sustainable though? NO! You will put every pound back on when you go back to the diet that caused the weight gain.

If you're studying then this should be your concern right now, you can lose the weight later on when this important time in your life is over.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options

tumblr_me9gpkfDZi1rln1tdo1_400.gif