Looking for positive, active friends :)

Options
I'm not totally new to MFP but have been logging everything for the past 2 weeks and am down 7.2 lbs :) I'm looking for friends that log on daily, preferably with open diaries ( I need meal ideas ). I'm 31/F and have 100 pounds to lose to get back to my old self :)

Replies

• scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Feel free and add me. I am active, been here for 30 daysish
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am not new either, been logging for a couple of weeks as well. Feel free to add me!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm not totally new to MFP but have been logging everything for the past 2 weeks and am down 7.2 lbs :) I'm looking for friends that log on daily, preferably with open diaries ( I need meal ideas ). I'm 31/F and have 100 pounds to lose to get back to my old self :)

I log every thing I eat every day religiously and exercise a lot - feel free to add me!
  • lauranneuk
    lauranneuk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I log every day and go to the gym at least four days a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going on over 300 days logged, exercise 6 days a week and my diary is open. I'm not at all inventive with my meals because I'm a horrible cook but I try to be as supportive as I can! Feel free to add me!
  • Mollysous
    Options
    I log on daily and I try to be active at least 5 days a week. I love to cook, so I can definitely post recipes too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I log my meals more often than not...been here a while. I have fun but I am a bit perverted and some of my firends can be a bit inappropriate...
  • luciebam88
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log on everyday and log all I eat etc and have open diary :)
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log every day, have my diary open to friends and like to comment on updates.
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    i log everyday feel free to add me (open invite)
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am definitely not new. I have logged in for over 200 days. I am losing weight slowly. My diary is open. I will support and not criticize.
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for 226 days now. I could also use some new friends who log everyday and comment to cheer me on or give advice. Invite being sent!

Edit: Oh, and anyone can feel free to add me too. Just leave me a message when you send the friend invite. Thanks!
  • ardithann5
    ardithann5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started this have open diary and looking for pals to chat with and hope to lose the pounds too.. know it will not be fast.
    but try try try for you only fail when you stop trying.. Go Team Army Mom Strong. please add me.. Ardith Richter Milwaukee wi
  • ardithann5
    ardithann5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol add me just started will keep trying to hit the marks every day... ardy richter
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me. I logged in or my 610th day in a row this morning, I log EVERYTHING and exercise daily in some way shape or form (focussing on training for a 5 k race in two weeks). Have lost over 80 lbs and have a total of 120 to lose. I look for support and give it as well.
    Good luck!
  • Lizzyanbob
    Options
    I've just got back on MFP after a two month break I had lost 3 stone this year but have recently gained a stone filling my face with chocolate biscuits etc and have to stop and I'm looking for friends to help me on my way feel free to add me and anyone else to ????
  • tanica625
    tanica625 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone who has responded so far, I think I have enough friends now to get me going :) I don't want too many because I want to be able to truly pay attention to everyone! Best of luck on your way to a healthier new you!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sending you a FR. You can do this!! My diary is open to my friends and I log everyday, :flowerforyou: I still have 50-60 lbs to go.
    We can and care doing this!!
  • 1hotMAMA215
    Options
    can add me! looking for supportive people also. im 8 months post partum and have about 8-10 lbs to loose to get back to pre-preggy weight. id like to loose it before i get pregnant again which well be planning in about 6 months! i have trouble logging in everyday after a week but im going to try my best to stick with it! ill support you too!
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Looking for motivating friends