OH HECK NO!!!! So upset!

Options
Not new to this forum but I need help! Where do I go to talk about my logging days? I have logged into MFP everyday for 695 days but now it says I've only logged in for 5 days??? this is SO wrong and I need help! Where do I go? Please help!! Thanks!

Replies

• Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Go to Forums then the Ask a question or help other members page.

There is a button on the right where you can email and presumably ask for a reset.

Good luck
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    THANKS! I just sent them a message! :)
  • whitlisd
    Options
    I just did this yesterday and they reset it for me within a few hours! No worries...
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I stopped worrying about this the first time I had over a year of consecutive logging and lost it when I went camping for a weekend. I was upset at first about breaking my streak, but then reminded myself that it was pointless anxiety, and spending a weekend camping with my family and friends does a lot more for my well-being than having another day ticked into the MFP log which ultimately means nothing. Let your counter reset once in awhile and don't worry about it. It's not worth the stress. You know how committed you are and that's all that really matters.
  • Pulka_Dot
    Pulka_Dot Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I stopped worrying about this the first time I had over a year of consecutive logging and lost it when I went camping for a weekend. I was upset at first about breaking my streak, but then reminded myself that it was pointless anxiety, and spending a weekend camping with my family and friends does a lot more for my well-being than having another day ticked into the MFP log which ultimately means nothing. Let your counter reset once in awhile and don't worry about it. It's not worth the stress. You know how committed you are and that's all that really matters.

^This.
  • DancingDreams1234
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That's amazing!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Not new to this forum but I need help! Where do I go to talk about my logging days? I have logged into MFP everyday for 695 days but now it says I've only logged in for 5 days??? this is SO wrong and I need help! Where do I go? Please help!! Thanks!

it's under help..there's a place to have it reset..
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

^^This. Just because I missed logging in here due to a vacation or a busy weekend doesn't mean that I have been inconsistent. Your body is the living record.
  • technobunny
    Options
    clever ploy to show off your logging streak.
  • dalildevil
    dalildevil Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know I'm gonna get a bunch of hate posts for posting this but.

What's the big deal with the logging tally anyway?.

I mean, I've never missed a day of logging since I started MFP 2 years and some odd months ago. Lost my streak last year because I went camping and didn't have Wi-Fi for 3 days but I don't need a number to give me validation. I know I've been logging everyday without fail.

so...I just don't get it.