Looking to add to my "inner circle"

Options
Hi everyone. I'm not really new to MFP. Just inadvertently created a "fresh start" for myself with a new ID. I'd like to add some friends to my 'inner circle" to take this journey with me. So, let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a 37 year old married woman. Just got married in June. I have a 10 year old son. I live in the St. Paul suburbs of Minnesota. I love the local music scene here - 4otf, Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Boys 'n the Barrels. I love beer, and love to brew beer. I have 117 lbs to lose - and am tracking it in 20lb incriments (thus my ticker). If you think there is anything we have in common....shoot me a friend request.

Replies

• Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'll run for beer!
  • 271lisa
    271lisa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love it that you're into music!! Music is my passion!! Also I like what your wrote on your profile that you want to get your self esteem back. Feel free to add me. :)
  • JenLikes2Rock
    Options
    Beer is about the only thing that I run for. Well, a zombie chase would make me haul *kitten* too. But I dunno...just saw World War Z over the weekend and I think I might just let those things get me. They were fast.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request. I don't know that we have too much in common but one can always use supportive friends of any kind :smile:
  • mizkej
    mizkej Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi,
    I don't know that we have anything in common, I listen to Lori and Julia podcast?!

I am in Cleveland Ohio and have 150 to lose.

I am looking for "an inner circle " too... we have THAT in common!
  • JenLikes2Rock
    Options
    ♥ Lori & Julia! They get me through my crappy drive home everday.
  • mizkej
    mizkej Posts: 7
    Options
    They are soo funny. I bet you laugh out loud in your car!
  • DivaChickipoo
    DivaChickipoo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a singer... with about 110 to lose as well! Feel free to add me!
  • dehumanised1
    dehumanised1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Also looking to expand my circles, add me if you like =)