8 week Challenge

Options
courtneylc89
courtneylc89 Posts: 10
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi Looking for anyone interested in supporting and motivating each other to cut out the crap from there diets for 8 weeks. Basically no softdrink, chocolate, chips, alcohol or take-away for 8 weeks. I want to give myself a kickstart into a healthy lifestyle and find the best way for me is an all or nothing approach for the first couple of months to train my mind and body of the foods it actually wants rather then mindlessly eating CRAP. Feel free to add me if you are interested in giving this ago and motivating each other along the way.

Replies

• gbjess204
    gbjess204 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I will be here with you :)
  • junior717
    junior717 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am interested in the challenge! let's go we can do this!!!
  • juxtapasaurus
    Options
    me me me me!
  • megmoore042
    Options
    I am interested!
  • Heitz59
    Options
    I am not doing much better and I would love to have a support or just work with each other. I have tried a couple of times and I am back where I started. I want to give up the same. soda pop, chocolate, ice cream, and just plain sweets for the 8 weeks challenge,
  • Reville
    Reville Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes Please............need some serious motivation...Count me in
  • courtneylc89
    Options
    This challenge is already helping me to be accountable and not put crap into my body. Thanks to everyone that wants to participate. I have created a group for this challenge so we can all support and motivate each other easier.

The group is called "8 Week Challenge Start 7th Oct" everyone wanting to participate is welcome to join (-:
  • sbates43
    sbates43 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started but I am in.
  • bexz1989
    Options
    I'm in.... need to shift some weight go to Florida in 6 weeks!! xx
  • Anuchus
    Options
    I'm sooo in! :D
This discussion has been closed.