Salt Lake City, UT Anyone live here? Need some travel tips

Options
leduque
leduque Posts: 37 Member
Hi Guys, Heading to SLC in a few weeks on business. This is my first trip to the area. Need advice on where to stay, restaurants, live music, gyms, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Replies

• Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Can't help you with any of that but I have been there a long time ago and was astonished how many beautiful women there were there!!
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I'm in Salt Lake -- ask away!
  • Shayley20
    Shayley20 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im from Utah! Moved to Arkansas a year ago, but Utah is my home :D Are you going to be close to down town Utah? As far as places to eat.. Red Iguana, La Puente, Italian Village, CAFE RIO!
  • chirpinggalaxy
    Options
    Tucano's. Seriously amazing food.

http://www.tucanos.com/salt-lake-city.html
  • leduque
    Options
    I hear the views are great there. Looking for a place for a nice business dinner. Great wine list. Somewhere impressive. Also, are there any places with live music midweek?
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I hear the views are great there. Looking for a place for a nice business dinner. Great wine list. Somewhere impressive. Also, are there any places with live music midweek?

Try the Grand America Hotel for an impressive business dinner, or the Little America Steakhouse. Alternatively, there's a great place in Millcreek Canyon to the south east of the city that's very upscale, or La Caille is a French restaurant (complete with period costumes for the waitresses!) in Sandy, about 30 minutes south of SLC.
  • leduque
    Options

Try the Grand America Hotel for an impressive business dinner, or the Little America Steakhouse. Alternatively, there's a great place in Millcreek Canyon to the south east of the city that's very upscale, or La Caille is a French restaurant (complete with period costumes for the waitresses!) in Sandy, about 30 minutes south of SLC.

Zach, those look like some great choices. The French place looks pretty awesome. The Steakhouse looks like it might be the perfect fit.